Wheel-Arch: Internal Boxing-Off

BionicT6

Hey, does anyone know where you can buy the interior wheel arch boxes for a T6 Kombi with twin sliding doors? Vanstlye do them but only for single sliders and there isn't enough room in between the cover and the wheel arch to apply silent coat and foam.

Ideally what I want to do is rip the carpet off and arches, silent coat, foam and then box off with carpet. Any help would be appreciated.... thanks

thanks, but they only do the single sliding doors and there's not enough space between the cover and the top of the wheel arch to get any decent amount of soundproofing

Got dual doors too and wondering why it won't fit to the other side. Going to contact them to find out. Plan for me it to fit and then carpet over the top. As for sound proof i'll prob just stick to underside, what did you use for this? Cheers

Hey, does anyone know where you can buy the interior wheel arch boxes for a T6 Kombi with twin sliding doors? Vanstlye do them but only for single sliders and there isn't enough room in between the cover and the wheel arch to apply silent coat and foam.

Ideally what I want to do is rip the carpet off and arches, silent coat, foam and then box off with carpet. Any help would be appreciated.... thanks
I have a twin slider Kombi. The Vanstyle ones can be cut back a bit and then fit quite well.

My van has ply flooring and lining and the arch boxes were fixed to that with screws then sealed.

My dealer ply lined mine (which i didnt want but thats another story) the wheel arch boxes were glued and screwed to the ply wall panel which was screwed to the van with self tappers

I'm wanting to build some simple wheel well boxes but I'd like to have them well secured. Trying to avoid drilling holes in the floor.... Any tips on how/where to bolt them to?

Back