What's my van worth??

I would never say you are not desperate to sell. It's either for sale, or it isn't. You may have done it to avoid having cheeky offers to politely decline, but equally potential buyers may be put off thinking that you might mess them about. They're not going to travel to view if they don't think there's room to get a couple of hundred quid off or you decide you're going to keep it. When selling anything, you have to expect to have to do a bit of work for your sale price, even if that does mean answering messages from messers.

Pricing seems spot on. I would add Euro 6/LEZ compliant.
It has got a lot of personality black/red. Might not be of wide interest the combo but someone out there will love it as soon as they see it.
Description I would personally rearrange it: model and options from factory,
On a different line your upgrades
On a different line service i history and damage report ( you could add photos in the adv).

I would also delete

“I’m still not 100% sure I want to sell. Therefore won’t be accepting any silly offers. Pls don’t waste your time or mine. I won’t be going any lower than the starting price.
In summary you will struggle to find a better looking van. Ideal for conversion.”

It is confusing, do you want to sell it or not? No need to underline you will it accept silly offers: if you receive any you will just ignore them.
“I won’t be going any lower”, increase the price and when someone comes around take a couple of grand off if you see you are close to any deal. It will feel like a Bargain. Be ready to negotiate, selling previously damaged vans is a bit more tricky.

Plenty of Great looking van around, not necessary to piss off other people trying to sell their vans :)

I just looked at the advert, so it is damaged repaired.
Not a major issue for some but would help if you showed pictures of the damage and who did the repair.

Without that info if I was in the market I would scroll on.

GLWS.

Took me a good couple of minutes to find what year it is, that's info you want in the first line or the description - not having to search multiple places in the advert for.

Perhaps add the number plate into the text so that people can do their own checks.

We know it's a 102PS as you say it's got a 5 speed box, but it ought to be listed.

S-Line? Sportline or Startline. If you mean Sportline, is it a real one or does it just have retro fitted front spoiler and wheels?

Perhaps add the number plate into the text so that people can do their own checks.

We know it's a 102PS as you say it's got a 5 speed box, but it ought to be listed.

S-Line? Sportline or Startline. If you mean Sportline, is it a real one or does it just have retro fitted front spoiler and wheels?
I think it’s a startline that’s been blinged. The t26 is only available as a startline afaik. I didn’t even know the t26 existed tbh.

Some really good advice. Will amend the wording.

Yes it’s a T26 and the V5 says Sport-line.

It’s start-line trim as doesn’t have parking sensors or multifunction wheel.

Some really good advice. Will amend the wording.

Yes it’s a T26 and the V5 says Sport-line.

It’s start-line trim as doesn’t have parking sensors or multifunction wheel.
Every day’s a school day:thumbsup:

Hi All, hope your all well.

I just wanted to write a post here as it has unfortunately come time to sell my van. I’m after your opinions on what it’s worth.

The Van:

VW T6 LWB
76k full service history, water pump and cam belt just done.
150 2.0 manual.

The van has been fully insulated and carpet lined
Plyfloor and vinyl flooring
18” alloys
Skyline pop top with scenic canvas and mattress
Front double swivel seat

Please see attached some pics for further reference.

I look forward to hearing your feedback.
Many thanks
Adam

59E748DE-C54D-49F6-8363-C2FB0F2E70E2.jpeg

312BA876-9313-4A76-AB89-1C868A73F13E.jpeg

209F4380-98D5-4667-A71B-1ED3CF2C2324.jpeg

DD58A0FA-E44B-4E5E-99FC-EBA36894F295.jpeg

Think of a number you'd be happy with, then add a little bit more on and advertise it for sale and see if anyone bites.

You might want to add some information for prospective buyers tho', such as age, mileage, base van spec, engine, gearbox, service history, and much more...

Hi guys. I currently have a T6.1 which will be 3 years old in March. Its owned by the business so it will be plus vat when we sell.
I’m not necessarily looking to change it but wondered if there was a sweet spot in terms of age for depreciation?
I’ve attached the order/spec from when I ordered with VW originally. Currently has 54k.
Panel van no modifications/changes since bought.

image001.png

Back