What TV are you watching??

Watched the first two episodes of Bosch Season 6 last night. A very promising start which left me in no doubt that it will maintain the same very high standards of the earlier seasons.

I've just skipped through this thread , seeing what everyone is watching and to be perfectly honest hand on heart I've never heard of 95% of it !!!! :eek:
To be honest I don't watch much TV, but I do like a good drama ie The Bridge or Borgen. Am I really missing out ? :(

Today I watched Quiz, ITV drama on the Who wants to be a millionaire cheating scandal.

And a BBC drama called Nest.

ok so I've watched
Skin (movie)
Reign
Medici
Icarus (documentary)
The Looming Tower
Jack Ryan
The Last Kingdom
Bangers for Cash - season 2
KnightFall
Rake (really funny)
Troy - fall of the city
What If (really good)
The Irishman (excellent)

Watching final season (6) of Schitts Creek but at the moment probably watching more random crap on YouTube than anything else.

Currently on Yt "Ignition Advantage" and "Allen Millyard" videos, watching people bend engineering "too much" into vehicles is quite absorbing and these are both British so strictly on a budget.

Anything I can get my hands on now... Watched Hanna the other night. Had the Blu-ray for years but never watched it. Bit weird but ok for an evenings time wasting.

With regards to Hanna, Amazon Prime pushed out a TV series based upon the film last year which is worth seeking out as well.

Updated 8/6/2020
TV Shows
TitleStatusTitleStatusTitleStatusTitleStatusTitleStatus
Ray Donovan S1-6WatchedGomorra S1-4WatchedBosch S1-5WatchedRay Donovan S1-7WatchedGOT S1-8Watched
The Border S1WatchedAmericans S1-6WatchedBlack SailsWatchedForever S1WatchedVikings S1-6Waiting S6pt2
Altered Carbon S1-2WatchedJack Ryan S1-2WatchedSneaky Pete S1-3WatchedThe Looming TowerWatched12 Monkeys S1-3Watched
Goliath S1-3WatchedTaken S1WatchedMediterranean
(Simon Reeve)
WatchedThe Man in the High Castle S1-4WatchedMr Robot S1-4Watched
Westworld S1-2WatchedHighlanderWatchedPeaky Blinders S1-5WatchedOutlander S1-5WatchedThe Orville S1-2Waiting S3
Homeland S1-8WatchedRipper Street S1-5WatchedDedicated Survivor S1-2WatchedStar Trek Discovery S1-2Waiting S3The Expanse S1-4Watched
Dark Matter S1-3WatchedAbsentia S1WatchedFargo S1-3WatchedHomecoming S1WatchedChernobylWatched
Legion S1-2WatchedThe Blacklist S1-7Watching S7 pt2Picard S1-2WatchedHunters S1WatchedThe Crown S1-3Waiting S4
The Mandolorian S1WatchedWatchmen S1QueuedJustified S1QueuedBillionsQueuedSuccessionQueued
DeadwoodQueuedBlindspotQueuedThe Wire S1-5WatchedKilling Eve S1-3Watching S2

Movies
TitleStatusTitleStatusTitleStatusTitleStatusTitleStatus
ViceWatchedThe HighwaymenWatchedThe Grand Budapest Hotel3rd Time :)Cold PursuitWatchedEl CaminoWatched
First ManWatchedAlien CovenantWatchedTerminator Dark FateWatchedGemini ManWatchedThe IrishmanWatched
Ad AstraWatchedHidden FiguresWatchedKnives OutWatchedParasiteWatchedJumanji the next levelWatched
Ford V FerrariWatched1917WatchedThe BankerWatchedWar for the Planet of the ApesWatchedThe Rise of SkywalkerWatched
Bad Boys ForeverWatched3 KingsWatchedKilling them SoftlyWatched

Just watched a COVID-19 special...Daytime drama DOCTORS...all I can say the BBC have made a very moving and sensitive episode

Last edited:
Just watch a COVID-19 special...Daytime drama DOCTORS...all I can say the BBC have made a very moving and sensitive episode
No offence to you or the programme but although I've been bored once or twice during lockdown, I'm glad to say that I still haven't had to resort watching daytime TV.

Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes. Netflix
Before the P.C brigade take them off :rolleyes:

Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes. Netflix
Before the P.C brigade take them off :rolleyes:
Bloody rediculous isn't it.
Soon we won't be able to say anything before running it through an app on our phones to make sure it's perfectly PC. :oops::eek:

Watch Sooty, and have a game of snooker...
Then go back to a sanitised TV schedule

We've started to re-watch 'The Last Ship' (The Last Ship (TV Series 2014–2018) - IMDb) and got through the last two episodes of Season 1 last night. I'm not even sure whether it's ever been available in the UK but it's very good although sometimes gets a bit too 'God Bless America'. Apart from that, it's a cracking yarn with some top notch action / combat sequences. The only negative thing about it is that just now might not be the best time to watch a series about a virus sweeping across the world and killing everybody who comes into contact with it....... Will be kicking off Season 2 over this weekend.

Just started watching Brassic Season 1 - it was on Sky One last year and Season 2 was just on i think. Hilarious!!!

Back