What TV are you watching??

@PukkaT6 ..
Think you may enjoy this.. Giri Haji
I’m only a few episodes in. :thumbsup:
All episodes ready to download and view

Dont watch a lot of telly but comedy-wise I'm enjoying "Zomboat" at the moment, its fresh & just a bit different...
afro.gif

Car SOS . season eight just started, I will take a look at the weekend.

Breeders started yesterday.
I found it very funny, but a large amount of swearing ( In case that’s not for you. )

Watched The Ottomans on Netflix

Really enjoyed it covers the siege of Constantinople in 1453
If you ever find yourself in Istanbul, get yourself down to The Istanbul Archaeology Museum (it's near The Topkapi). They've got a length of the actual chain that was used block The Golden Horn - it's quite an impressive lump of iron.

Narcos is well worth a binge if you can tolerate subtitles and your interested in the history of Pablo Escobar and his adventures :eek:

I tried that however I quickly discovered I listen to TV far more than watching it as I'm usually distracted by a PC, tablet etc at the same time!

Watched 2 series of white gold on Netflix, based in the 80's about double glazing salesmen.

Really enjoyed it.

Been watching tv comedy.....NOT GOING OUT.....it’s turning into a TV reality show for some of us...:whistle:

Just finished watching the BluRay versions of all the Jason Bourne movies.

Early evening was Iron Resurrection S04E10, last episode sadly but now have Fast n Loud S16E01 to watch as well with their season opener... prefer the former as it's quite a bit calmer and on a more modest budget than pretty well any of these loud US car shows.

With Star Trek Picard finished now it's a long wait for Star Trek Discovery season 3 and no signs at all yet of season 3 The Orville or season 2 The Mandalorian... watching just a little too much Americana then... :oops:

I can recommend Tiger king on Netflix a documentary about some of the most bizarre humans I've ever seen :rofl::rofl::rofl: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Early evening was Iron Resurrection S04E10, last episode sadly but now have Fast n Loud S16E01 to watch as well with their season opener... prefer the former as it's quite a bit calmer and on a more modest budget than pretty well any of these loud US car shows.

With Star Trek Picard finished now it's a long wait for Star Trek Discovery season 3 and no signs at all yet of season 3 The Orville or season 2 The Mandalorian... watching just a little too much Americana then... :oops:
Indeed, Picard done, Altered Carbon season 2 done.
Also waiting for the Orville and Discovery.

Back