What TV are you watching??

I’m looking forward to watching this..
will wait for a few episodes to build up first.

I was hooked in about 30 seconds, its brilliant. I am so used to Netflix I have forgotten how annoying it is waiting a week until the next episode.

Yea, been stuck at home quite a bit this year... but we’re out and about every weekend till mid November now...
Watched
Ray Donovan S1-6
The Border S1 (struggling a bit with the childish camera techniques but Mrs Loz likes it)
Altered Carbon S1. This like Blade Runner on steroids, it's amazing!
Goliath S1-2
Gomorra S1-3
Americans S5
Jack Ryan S1
Taken S1
Bosch S1-5
Black Sails
Sneaky Pete S1-2
Mediterranean (Simon Reeve)
Ray Donovan S1-4
Forever S1
The Looming Tower.
The Man in the High Tower S1-3
GOT S1-8
Vikings S1-5
12 Monkeys S1-3
Mr Robot S1-3
Westworld S1-2
Highlander
Peaky Blinders S1-2
Outlander S1-4
The Orville S1-2
Homeland S1-7
Americans S1-6
Ripper Street S1-5
Dedicated Survivor
Star Trek Discovery S1-2
The Expanse S1-3
Dark Matter S1-3
Expansys S1-4
Absentia S1
Fargo S1-3
Homecoming S1
Chernobyl
Legion S1

Currently watching;

Hell on Wheels
Sneaky Pete S3
Absentia S2
Legion S2
Peaky Blinders

In the queue;
Gomorra S3
Justified S1
Silent Eye
The Blacklist
Billions
Succession

Altered Carbon made my head hurt.

Blacklist and Suits are both decent.

Try a series called ‘Manifest’.

Presume you have watched Line of Duty. Some decent stuff on BBC.

Watched previous seasons of and waiting for the return...

The Good Place
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Star Trek Discovery
The Orville season 3... will be a long wait
The Expanse season 4
Barry season 3
People of Earth... I know there won't be a season 3 :(
Iron Resurrection

Just watched..
The Capture (bbc) very good.

Euphoria ( Sky)
this is worth a look, 17-year-old Rue, a drug addict fresh from rehab with no plans to stay clean. Coming of age thriller/drama, with adult themes.

Here's a few,

The Arrow (a bloke that can get a way with it)
The Flash (an inspiration as with his powers I could outrun the wife)
The 100 (nice to see 100 unmarried people still can't get on)
Elementary (Nice to see one bloke thats smarter than his partner - just)
Preacher (because the wife wouldn't approve)
Anything Tiny House related... (don't ask, it just annoys the wife)
Worlds toughest prisons (looking for an escape from the wife)

also liked
the good wife (don't tell my wife)
House M.D. (in case she finds out and i need to do some DIY first aid)

I'm sure there are other but the wife is coming so got to get off of the forum...

Just caught this thread - I won't go over all the stuff that we have watched recently but two stand out from the last couple of weeks. 'Godfather of Harlem' is based upon the true story of a fight to control 1960s Harlem between black gangster Bumpy Johnson (an excellent as usual Forrest Whittaker) and the Genovese crime family - only watched the first two but it's very impressive thus far. Also watched 'El Camino - A Breaking Bad Movie' over the weekend - if you're a fan of 'Breaking Bad', you've probably already seen it or it's already firmly on your radar and if you're not a fan it frankly won't mean much to you. I'm in the former group and thought it was a brilliant ending to the whole Breaking Bad saga.

Loz, I note that you have 'Justified' Season 1 on your to do list. We watched it when it first came out (2010 - 2015) and binged it again last year and IMHO it's one of the best and most underrated TV shows ever. Suggest you move it up your list of priorities and enjoy what's basically modern day western complete with a gun slinging marshal (Raylan Givens as played by Timothy Olyphant) and some other brilliant characters, both good and bad. The books upon which it's based (by the late, great Elmore Leonard) are pretty damned good as well.

watched 'El Camino - A Breaking Bad Movie' over the weekend - if you're a fan of 'Breaking Bad', you've probably already seen it or it's already firmly on your radar and if you're not a fan it frankly won't mean much to you. I'm in the former group and thought it was a brilliant ending to the whole Breaking Bad saga.

Watched this last night and I agree it's a very good ending to one of the best, if not the best box set to date. Fantastic to see many of the original cast and well worth a watch as a Breaking bad fan.

As for your other recommendation, I will look that up now. Sounds like a series that American Gangster made a movie out of, which was an awesome film.

Watched this last night and I agree it's a very good ending to one of the best, if not the best box set to date. Fantastic to see many of the original cast and well worth a watch as a Breaking bad fan.

As for your other recommendation, I will look that up now. Sounds like a series that American Gangster made a movie out of, which was an awesome film.
Where can this be watched?

Tourershine - Very perceptive. For some reason, American Gangster managed to pass me by but IMDB actually refers to Godfather of Harlem as a 'TVprequel' to it!

Tourershine - Very perceptive. For some reason, American Gangster managed to pass me by but IMDB actually refers to Godfather of Harlem as a 'TVprequel' to it!

I sussed that after reading the synopsis. It's a Netflix movie @Skyliner33 but if you've not watched the breaking bad box set, it won't make much sense.

There hasn't been a huge amount of really high quality stuff on lately, but some of the Netflix funded movies are getting better.
The loss of Game of thrones left a huge hole in my viewing, but there are certain series that I can watch more than once, including Homeland, Designated survivor, Narcos, and currently watching Spartacus for the second time.

I sussed that after reading the synopsis. It's a Netflix movie @Skyliner33 but if you've not watched the breaking bad box set, it won't make much sense.

There hasn't been a huge amount of really high quality stuff on lately, but some of the Netflix funded movies are getting better.
The loss of Game of thrones left a huge hole in my viewing, but there are certain series that I can watch more than once, including Homeland, Designated survivor, Narcos, and currently watching Spartacus for the second time.
Thanks, I've seen all the box set of BB. DOnt have netflix atm.
Agree, I liked GoT but not watched the last series yet

Back