What you call it?

What do you call your daily meals?

• Breakfast, Dinner, Tea

• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner

• Breakfast, Lunch, Supper

Results are only viewable after voting.
True but by default if someone asks me for dinner I’ll turn up in the evening (maybe that’s why I don’t get invited much!)
Yes absolutely, isn't the English language great!

"Have you eaten grandma" by Charles Brandreth is a good read (listen)

Yes absolutely, isn't the English language great!

"Have you eaten grandma" by Charles Brandreth is a good read (listen)
Yes how a comma can change the meaning of:
Eats shoots and leaves.

Breakfast and dinner are the only two meals that I eat. Dinner is in the evening and breakfast in the morning. This 3 to 4 meals a day is foisted on the public by advertizers/food manufacturers and are not needed. And don't get me started on this 5 a day crap that we " have" to eat, that is 3 or four days worth for me.:D

Breakfast and dinner are the only two meals that I eat. Dinner is in the evening and breakfast in the morning. This 3 to 4 meals a day is foisted on the public by advertizers/food manufacturers and are not needed. And don't get me started on this 5 a day crap that we " have" to eat, that is 3 or four days worth for me.:D
and so is breakfast a myth, thought up by advertisers.

Same here, two is plenty. After dinner you can watch a seemingly endless range of TV programmes about cooking with food adverts thrown in between.
Oh and it’s not PC to mention that somebody might be fat unless your a doctor.

There was a view put forward to “Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and supper like a pauper!”

Same here, two is plenty. After dinner you can watch a seemingly endless range of TV programmes about cooking with food adverts thrown in between.
Oh and it’s not PC to mention that somebody might be fat unless your a doctor.
And, can someone explain why every news report about hospitals includes a shot of some nurse waddling off with an arse the size Iraq?!!!

Back