What colour wheel? Team Silver

xswind

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi guy's.

Really struggling to decide what colour wheels to put on my Reflex silver T6.

I am thinking black but worried I will have too much black along with my black F35 awning, limo side glass and wind deflectors.

Sort of tempted by black and bronze just go be different.

What opinions or suggestions do you guys have ?

Really appreciate any views put forward

Nah, if I had silver, it would be black wheels for me. Same if I had a Red or White T6.
I haven't got any of those colours though, so who am I to comment. (still choose Black though)

The design of wheel can be a factor as some wheels work well with some colours and not with others.
I like your idea of the black wheels and don't think it will be too much. You could always add accents of colour by painting your brake calipers.

I'm not a huge fan of none stock coloured wheels, I think the full Black version gives a much better quality feel and look.

Have a look on Alloy Wheels, Tyres and Performance Parts from LK Performance - LK Performance
They were very competitive on price and the chap I dealt with 'Tom' was very helpful and knowledgable.
Did you see the wheels bognor put on his "Green" Kobi", in a dark grey colour, they looked nice imo.
main-2.jpg
OZ Racing Superturismo LM - LK Performance

in "Matt Graphite" 17"/18"/19"/21" subject to loading.

We have a friend who has a silver Seat "FR-Sport" or something similar; it came with this colour of wheel as standard, and every time I see it, it just looks right. With Black or Grey wing mirrors to complement, it is a sophisticated look imo.

Did you see the wheels bognor put on his "Green" Kobi", in a dark grey colour, they looked nice imo.
View attachment 14675
OZ Racing Superturismo LM - LK Performance

in "Matt Graphite" 17"/18"/19"/21" subject to loading.

We have a friend who has a silver Seat "FR-Sport" or something similar; it came with this colour of wheel as standard, and every time I see it, it just looks right. With Black or Grey wing mirrors to complement, it is a sophisticated look imo.
If I didn’t worry about warranty this would be my wheel of choice ....

If I didn’t worry about warranty this would be my wheel of choice ....

After many sets of wheels through my time, a warranty is top of my list when buying wheels. That's why I paid more money for a set of Savini wheels from LK, because they come with 2 years against any defects, including any lacquer issues that are obviously common on diamond cut rims.

Back