What Swamper Wheels?

Hi @g4r1 - ordered some Gojo 17" & 235/65/17's ... how did you get the hubcaps to fit as the tapered wheel bolts needs for these don't have the notch in them to hold the cap? Obviously there's a way!? Thanks for any advice.... :)
Hi Starlight20,

I have used the standard bolts and the hubcap fits just fine.

Kinda late to this party but does anyone know what these wheels and tyres are?
Just use a standard 16" steel and possibly whack some spacers on to bulk it out.

Or even better, get a set of banded 16s and it could look like this beast.

Screenshot_20190917-150236_Gallery.jpg

Ok ok my fault. I should’ve been more specific, the side walls look pretty straight to me, I’m thinking that perhaps the tyres are 225 on 8.5j rim or similar.

Do any of you guys with swamper wheels, especially the Fuel Zephurs with a 235 x 65/17 Pirelli AT+, have spacers fitted too? Just thinking about future wheels/tyres on a 4M T32.
Cheers.:thumbsup:

Do any of you guys with swamper wheels, especially the Fuel Zephurs with a 235 x 65/17 Pirelli AT+, have spacers fitted too? Just thinking about future wheels/tyres on a 4M T32.
Cheers.:thumbsup:
on 18 inch fuels and 15mm spacers on the rear. balances out the tyre/arch line

That looks a lot like my own van, but I need to push the wheels out a bit. I’m on the same 235/70/16 tyres and standard VW steels. I think those are 6.5J? Would spacers get me there, if so how big for the same effect as your own? And alternatively, where did you get those steels if you don’t mind? Only ones I could find of similar depth don’t fit the T5 according to the website.

Back