What size alloy tyre combo looks best if not changing ride height?

As above. I’m not planning on lowering at the moment so what sized alloy and tyre combo looks best at standard height?

C7F065CB-6FCC-4AF8-BB99-6E6150128354.jpeg
This is the day I swapped 17’s for 20’s. I’m yet to have it lowered, so std ride height. IMO, 17’s prob look best at standard height. 18’s or 20’s need to be on lowered springs

My preference is to leave the wheels as standard if you aren’t going to lower the van. A lowered van (any amount of lowering, doesn’t have to be slammed) with standard wheels looks better than a van with larger wheels and standard ride height.

To my eyes a van with aftermarket wheels, whether they are 18s, 19s or 20s that hasn’t been lowered at all looks unfinished.

View attachment 86064
This is the day I swapped 17’s for 20’s. I’m yet to have it lowered, so std ride height. IMO, 17’s prob look best at standard height. 18’s or 20’s need to be on lowered springs
Everytime I can't get my head round how they look bigger but are the same size .. you on 265/45/20's? Are they supermetal tridents? how was the ride before and after the swap... many thanks .

In my opinion, up to 18” on standard height! I am standard height on 17”.

Everytime I can't get my head round how they look bigger but are the same size .. you on 265/45/20's? Are they supermetal tridents? how was the ride before and after the swap... many thanks .
They are a tiny bit bigger, equates to about 2mph on the speedo. They are Matt Black Tridents. I have 275/35s. I took off 107 load rate tyres, and replaced them with 102’s (I have a T28) I found the ride better than the 17s. I’ve tried 38 psi and 40 psi. Since then I’ve had Eibach adjustable springs fitted. A little bit firmer, but still better than before 268B9F08-15B0-4E51-8966-B510C49CCE28.jpeg

They are a tiny bit bigger, equates to about 2mph on the speedo. They are Matt Black Tridents. I have 275/35s. I took off 107 load rate tyres, and replaced them with 102’s (I have a T28) I found the ride better than the 17s. I’ve tried 38 psi and 40 psi. Since then I’ve had Eibach adjustable springs fitted. A little bit firmer, but still better than before View attachment 92792
very very nice :grin bounce:

They are a tiny bit bigger, equates to about 2mph on the speedo. They are Matt Black Tridents. I have 275/35s. I took off 107 load rate tyres, and replaced them with 102’s (I have a T28) I found the ride better than the 17s. I’ve tried 38 psi and 40 psi. Since then I’ve had Eibach adjustable springs fitted. A little bit firmer, but still better than before View attachment 92792
I actually think these look better than the Devonports even at standard height.

Back