What Pots & Pans Are You Using?

kn0bby

T6 Guru
Need some suggestions please..

Pots and pans to use with my Cadac and hob inside the van.

Thanks..

Tefal Ingenio - Extremely space efficient because they use a single detachable handle which means they perfectly fit inside each other. Plus, the lids go flat and a small indentation makes it easy to drain water without a colander.

We have been using SmartSpace Cookware for the last few years for camping

The handles detaches and they are square and stack within themselves.

SmartSpace Cookware

Reactions: DXX
As I came to campervan from the world of trekking, climbing, DofE etc. I just moved my stacking pots into the van. A big fan of MSR equipment so currently using these in van & on Cadac.
Ceramic 2 Pot Set|UK|MSR
Although still carry a Trangia in the boot of my 4x4, old habits and all that. o_O

I take my Le Creuset griddle frying pan for the bacon and my Le Creuset low level sauce pan for the fajitas/curry/anything we need non stick.

In my van I have a MSR steel set comprising of two pans, one lid/frying pan and a kettle.

Never really thought I can't fit my Le Creuset's in and it makes cleaning them a whole load easier.

Both sizes of ridgemonkey, a collapsible silicone pan and a little tin saucepan I bought in Romania for pence, I'm not taking expensive pans anywhere

Your obviously posh @$immo . I had to make do with a hexi stove and mess tins on my DofE. Still work in the van too, if you can put up with it catching fire....:thumbsup:

Screenshot_20190618-114857_Firefox.jpg

Ours is still a bit of a day van conversion currently so using the wifes DofE trangia with gas burner and heat pad on the B pillar table. Can brew in the morning if damp by open side kombi window, or if dry slide the door open and swing the table out. Cant decide if the cost of built in kitchen pod is worth it given the burner is so small and the sink pretty useless!

Back