What next .t.s.i kombi / i.d.3 / i.d.4

Radford1071s

Paul - Bawdeep
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Ok gang the wife is changing jobs and she will be doing a grand total of say 25 a day . She loves her shuttle . But it's a diesel. She said she would consider the t.s.i version . Or go mental and buy either a full on electric car must be a v.w. or does anyone know if there's a full on electric kombi in the near future . T7 from pics doesn't do it. For her. Better buying an Alhambra or VW Sharon. Any real world advice would be great .

I’d would go petrol for short journeys ...unless you give a diesel a good run over time they play up ( but you know that ). my dearest has just got a 1.5 tsi Karoq ....really pulls well and Skoda are about to sell these

ps... Vw family ish :laugh::laugh:

A2449432-B365-4765-8AFB-A702A54F63E9.png
cheaper than a van:inlove:

Thanks for that yeah looked at the Skoda stuff today we'll impressed with what they had to offer . Had a wee shot in the petrol sportline 7 seater real nice . 0 percent finance too.

Thanks for that yeah looked at the Skoda stuff today we'll impressed with what they had to offer . Had a wee shot in the petrol sportline 7 seater real nice . 0 percent finance too.
Year’s ago Skoda drivers had to have Rhino skin .....But lm really impressed.....Even the puddle lights look good :laugh::laugh:

25B9D976-D17B-4EC1-ADBB-5BDC4D122E5A.png

Back