What Hobbies do you have?

Cycling - bmx is my fave, but also love gravel riding and mountain biking. Don't really ride the road bike much nowadays though.
Fishing - mainly lure fishing on my local canal, but hope to get further afield this year
Shooting - airguns. Picked up a small collection over the past few years. I always wanted a Weihrauch as a nipper, so now I have a few of them. Just need a HW77 and an 80, and maybe a 35!

I also have a bit of an unhealthy (to my bank balance) Vans shoe and clothes addiction.

I love being outdoors, be it doing any of the above, driving in the van, walking and exploring new places. I love a beach day!
I have a lovely 1991 hw77 and a 70s hw35e, brilliant rifles for a bit of garden plinking.

I have a lovely 1991 hw77 and a 70s hw35e, brilliant rifles for a bit of garden plinking.
I used to spend hours garden plinking in my younger days. Neighbours nowadays round my way don't seem to like it.
I normally hit the 20 metre range at Ronnie Sunshines in Berko. Gonna head outdoors and try longer ranges this year.

Its an Air Arms S400. My son has the S200 and we both have a Weihrauch - mine HW97K. I forget what his is, he inherited it from his uncle.

The range is at Thurlaston in Leicestershire.

Ian
That range looks awesome, i will have to pay it a visit.

Never had an Air Arms rifle but i hear good things. I have a HW97 in blue laminate. Once you find the right pellet its just as accurate as a PCP :)

Winter: Skiing, Hiking
Summer: Charity Walks & adventurous holidays (this year Ecuador Hiking, Biking, Kayaking and Rafting)
All Season: Hiking, Biking, Touring in the van, Walking the mutt 5 miles a day minimum.
Sub aqua when I can but not in the UK anymore. Normally Maldives or the Med

Given up Motorbikes :-( Arthritis in my hands got the better of me.

Retired from the following.
Rugby, body completely fooked.
Cycling, knees fooked due to the above.
MTB, as above.
Swimming, shoulder shot to bits due to No1.
Fishing, cannae tie hooks anymore, fingers fooked due to rugby. Plus eyes aren't as good as they used to be.

Current hobby:
Golf.

If I was horse I would have been shot many years ago.

Retired from the following.
Rugby, body completely fooked.
Cycling, knees fooked due to the above.
MTB, as above.
Swimming, shoulder shot to bits due to No1.
Fishing, cannae tie hooks anymore, fingers fooked due to rugby. Plus eyes aren't as good as they used to be.

Current hobby:
Golf.

If I was horse I would have been shot many years ago.
Cuffy lad - how can you play golf when you rattle with all the ibuprofen/naproxen.... :D

Over the years I think I’ve had more hobbies than hot dinners - some only lasted a day due to not being what I hoped/dreamed/expected and many were a case of buying all the gear but having no idea. I must have wasted thousands on some of them. Much like @Cuffy I have given up various hobbies due to being too old such as motorbikes and restoring/rebuilding/modifying cars or seemingly having zero patience these days - especially for DIY.

I guess my current hobbies could be categorised as (in no particular order):

Photography (a long standing hobby for over 35 years)
Xbox gaming
VW / my Transporter
Eating
Walking

Back