What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I finally got my b14's on, its taken 5 days (over 3 weekends)!
Trying to get the front hubs on the dampers was a nightmare on the drive. The rears were a 2 hour job including grinding the bush mounts flat on the rear, thanks to the forum for some valuable info there!
I just need to go for a drive about for it to settle a bit then get the tracking checked next weekend.

I think I know how to remove mirror covers without breaking a clip...

• Wow
Reactions: mmi
Ok! That is “result”.....hoping to hear about “method”!!!
If I get the other mirror open without breaking something then I will publish it. VIP membership will be required!

Today I mostly fitted Black roof bars...oh and i washed the dirty bugg@r and hopefully reset the gearbox..

Managed to finish a bunch of things today. Got my rear view mirror (aftermarket reversing camera screen) hooked up to a switched live so it only runs when the ignition is on. Then I got my mirror puddle light running off the footwell courtesy light wiring by running a cable through the door loom channels and got my door card lighting working too - ambient and foot lighting when the door's open. But I've only done the driver's side, so got it all to do again! And got my driver's door to stop bouncing by moving and trimming the sh*tty ebay sounds-like-a-golf seal.

Still so much to do to finish the little jobs, but it's a big week as it's Revo time and suspension fitting time :)

Back