What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

They look really good.
How do they affect the seat swivel, especially when they have stuff in them?
Just about to ask the same question. These would be really useful but it’s difficult enough to swivel the drivers seat without anything on the back

They look really good.
How do they affect the seat swivel, especially when they have stuff in them?

I have to slide the drivers seat almost fully forward with the armrests up to swivel it.. but it was like that anyway as my invertor is behind the drivers seat.. I would say it doesn't make it any more difficult to swivel with items in the pockets. it still swivels fine. It will be a really useful addition for extra storage. If you have a passenger captains seat then just buy one first which gives you the option of trying it out on either side...

20200604_142921.jpg
A good wash outside and inside.
20200605_134304.jpg
Then fitted some Heko wind deflectors.

Reactions: CAB
Finally fitted the grill trims I sprayed in gloss black. But ended up catching the end nearest to the badge (Arghhh). However, you can't see it unless you are close up, but my OCD is wreaking havoc. Black gloss badge to go on tomorrow.

View attachment 72672

View attachment 72673

View attachment 72674
Any suggestions as to what I can do to sort out the the small indents on the grill trim (1st pic above). Other than take it off and source another or just respray that section?.

Arghhhh

Any suggestions as to what I can do to sort out the the small indents on the grill trim (1st pic above). Other than take it off and source another or just respray that section?.

Arghhhh
I'd live with it for a few weeks and see if you like the look first, if you do then consider getting all the front end plastics done in gloss at a body shop, that's basically what I did :thumbsup:

I'd live with it for a few weeks and see if you like the look first, if you do then consider getting all the front end plastics done in gloss at a body shop, that's basically what I did :thumbsup:
Fair play, that is sound advice If that is the case, is it cheaper to use a body shop or buy from one of the many online suppliers? From your experience?

Fair play, that is sound advice If that is the case, is it cheaper to use a body shop or buy from one of the many online suppliers? From your experience?
It was cheaper for me to strip the plastics off the van and give them to a body shop loose than buy some none oem ones :thumbsup:

Yeah, what do they do? We have aircon, just wondering if they would be in any way beneficial, or if it’s just for when you’ve got the windows down?
Some people claim less A pillar noise, I'm not sure but with the window down they are lovely, even at motorway speeds you can have the window down slightly and it's good!

Aircon here too, just prefer the window open unless it's just too hot...

Back