What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I stripped the old burnt stinky carpet off the woodwork from my old van and then covered it in new carpet for my new van! (yet to arrive). My lovely girlfriend also picked up a parcel from the post office for me (again stuff for the van I don't have yet).

Would like to fit a cover over the battery as well, which one do I need?
View attachment 21567

Officially there isn’t one you have to use a T5 one then trim the leading edge where it meets the front wing as the curve of the wing is slightly different
I’m sure @Fish wont mind sharing a pic of his (carbon dipped) one to show you how it fits on the profile

Officially there isn’t one you have to use a T5 one then trim the leading edge where it meets the front wing as the curve of the wing is slightly different
I’m sure @Fish wont mind sharing a pic of his (carbon dipped) one to show you how it fits on the profile

You have to trim a T5.1 battery cover to suit T6 headlights. Took me a couple of attempts..

20170528_192501.jpg

There are 2 variant.
I'll have to double check.. think it the one that goes with the t5 full engine cover.

Not today but yesterday, a spot of carpeting and carpentry, the floor and bulkhead I rescued from the fire van, had to make a small adjustment to both as new vans a twin slider. Today's work is removal of squinty badges, fit shelving and load up tools for tomorrow

Back