What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Had planned to be touring the Uk in the last 12 months of my life. Bloody Covid19 has put paid to that. Bummer

On the bright side I can strongly recommend this Camping site. Great views of my house :)

Coronavirus: Man with terminal cancer begs Britons to respect lockdown so he can hug wife before he dies

View attachment 64455
This certainly puts our position in perspective, we just got our camper and we are annoyed that we can’t use it immediately. This seems very selfish now. Hang in there and I know you will get to see the wonders that our great country has to offer.

Had planned to be touring the Uk in the last 12 months of my life. Bloody Covid19 has put paid to that. Bummer

On the bright side I can strongly recommend this Camping site. Great views of my house :)

Coronavirus: Man with terminal cancer begs Britons to respect lockdown so he can hug wife before he dies

View attachment 64455
Same as the last few posts, mate - your situation puts it all in to perspective.
Best wishes to you and yours. That tour will come around before you know it.
Keep your chin up mate :thumbsup:

Good god, sort of puts things into perspective.
Hope you get to see the best of what this beautiful country has to offer and maybe make it to a Forum gathering to share some stories and a beer round the camp fire.
Thank you I hope so to bud.
I was just really getting into the whole T6 thing, really looking forward to disappearing off into the sunset with my 30mm lowered suspension and Devonports gleaming!
Fingers crossed

Yesterday
Done the inside of the wheel arches,
and had some thermo liner left over so used it up to help cut down on the roads noise 0CD2C726-CC4F-44B0-9642-E43AB68739CE.jpeg7E4C40B5-7589-410D-B76C-328FCCDD4DBB.jpeg

View attachment 64455

Bloody Hell, that does bring it all into perspective, stay safe fella and remember that lots of people will be willing you to get through this, do your road trip and then some.

Keep us posted on how you’re getting on.

Igor....yes master!......We Have Power...ok it’s only solar but just connect one of me panels (not sunny) and it only flipping works ...

E4579F20-BE35-47E4-AF67-E94AB64B7E74.jpeg 4AED4F61-1C3E-43FE-92BF-4B0EBB15223A.jpeg 03CB6CEB-EE5E-4C57-B988-58E31275E1EB.jpeg

Back