What have people asked Santa to get for their T6s?

Gavandi

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Ok..... it's the business end of the year...so what have folks asked Father Xmas to bring them
in 5 days time?

Can't make up my mind whether to ask for new wheels - still on original 16"!
Or a new air freshener!!
:mexican wave:

I asked if there was any chance of the new Alpine headunit but he told me I’m getting bu99er all for the van until I get all the half-finished jobs on it done

I asked if there was any chance of the new Alpine headunit but he told me I’m getting bu99er all for the van until I get all the half-finished jobs on it done
Ha ha. I got a similar response; “do Mrs DaveyB a favour and finish renovating the house, then you can talk to Santa about your van”!

the santa in this house pre ordered the new LED DRL headlights for a T6 that hasn't arrived yet...... oh I love hiding my toys
along with the extra door seals and the dash rubber
thank goodness I should have my bus before easter
but I need a excuse to buy carista and/or the Ross-Tech..... oh Santa I been bad!

Last edited:
Santa is delivering a few things and collecting others shortly after the big day.
I won’t say in case SWMBO reads this over my shoulder

well the amount we have spent on these van and then fitting it out are insane.

All im getting for xmas this year is a corona wall mounted beer opener for my shed.

Don't settle for that, you want and need a 75 inch model :)
The difference is 15K, I haven't convinced the better half or santa that we need the 65" more than she needs a new car! Tomorrows another day, ill just keep plugging away:thumbsup:

8kgs of high performance Mega surf kayak :laugh: Well,it will go in my van anyway :D It won't be finished till around the 28th though :cry:

Back