What Essentials Do We Need ?

I too am waiting for my camper and I’ve got a fair list of essentials to buy nearer the time starting with levelling ramps, a TV, mattress topper, new sleeping bags, pop top bungee, a tracker and second alarm to beef up security, ceramic paint coating, rear bumper protector, door seal upgrade, side steps, step protectors and wind deflectors. Wish list includes Leighton wheels and splitter, audio speaker upgrade, Pendle remap and tailgate chair pod.

Comfortable camping chairs and beer caddy ;)

so you can sit and admire your van :laugh:

Blue ice bricks for the cooler box also Kampa wide boy self inflating sleeping mat which fits exactly in the pop top and it’s a fraction of the cost of an mattress.

Memory foam topper if you plan on getting a good nights sleep, foot rests for the rear passengers as camper bed bench seats sit much higher then normal car/van seats, a good porta potti is not essential but a luxury if someone needs a pee during the night, levelling blocks also a must as no one likes to sleep on tilt. I’m sure there many more but theres just a few.

Memory foam topper if you plan on getting a good nights sleep, foot rests for the rear passengers as camper bed bench seats sit much higher then normal car/van seats, a good porta potti is not essential but a luxury if someone needs a pee during the night, levelling blocks also a must as no one likes to sleep on tilt. I’m sure there many more but theres just a few.
Thank you, do you have any links to the foot rests? That's one thing I've never thought of...

Slip on waterproof shoes (bit like cut down wellies). Essential for walking across wet campsites to the toilet block, and then easily slipping off when you get back to the van.
Sometimes sold as gardening shoes.

Pete

Slip on waterproof shoes (bit like cut down wellies). Essential for walking across wet campsites to the toilet block, and then easily slipping off when you get back to the van.
Sometimes sold as gardening shoes.

Pete
I use flip flops ;)

Thank you, do you have any links to the foot rests? That's one thing I've never thought of...

Not sure if these are the exact ones we bought (there’s loads on amazon) but there basically the same:

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back