What colour wheel? Team Blackberry

HUG-T6

T6 Pro
Hi All.... picked up a blackberry T6 a two weeks ago & I need some alloys! I'm after some suggestions for colours - I'm thinking maybe matte bronze in 18 or 19"? Any suggestion or photo's of yours would be great...

wheels.JPG

Hi All.... picked up a blackberry T6 a two weeks ago & I need some alloys! I'm after some suggestions for colours - I'm thinking maybe matte bronze in 18 or 19"? Any suggestion or photo's of yours would be great...

View attachment 109246
They are lovely, what’s the model?

View attachment 109246
If it were me I would go for a colour totally out there, my choice would be metallic rouge. I saw a X7 with them on the other day and they looked out of this world, really set of the car but I love the Wolfrace design in the pic and to add, easy to clean :thumbsup:

BOOM!! 19’s order as per the first post pic in matt bronze with Dunlop sportmaxx tyres. Can’t wait to fit... going to look proper mega... gotta lower it as well

Back