What Books Are You Reading At The Moment?

Just finished.....

The Ice Man
Confessions of a Mafia contract killer

A blood-chilling insight into the mind of one of the world’s most prolific contract killers.

Going through a couple of PD James books... Death of an expert Witness at the mo.
A certain justice before this... Not really read any of hers before. Older language from different times.

Reactions: CAB
Currently listening to Lee Child - Make me

reading: Tim Peake - Limitless

Just finished Never Go Back - Lee Child.
I’m waiting till the 7th for The Thursday Murder Club - Richard Osman on BorrowBox.

If you not heard of BorrowBox, you only need a library card to borrow ebooks or audiobooks.

Just finished Never Go Back - Lee Child.
I’m waiting till the 7th for The Thursday Murder Club - Richard Osman on BorrowBox.

If you not heard of BorrowBox, you only need a library card to borrow ebooks or audiobooks.

Like the BorrowBox idea!

Just finished The Midnight Line, and now onto Past Tense by Lee Child.

Up next..
55651EBD-5A33-4C94-97B3-9BDC034C18EF.jpeg

Having just watched “The Mauritanian“ on prime last night, I have just ordered Guantánamo Diaries as my next read.

Enjoyable read isn't it, Especially the Sarajevo gig, but he makes sure he keeps his private life private. Not that I blame him, I'd probably do the same :cool:
Yep been a fan many years. There's a do documentary on i player i think of the sarajevo trip. Really interesrijg

Reactions: CAB
SAS Band of Brothers by Damien Lewis, the story of missions into occupied France, capture, torture,murder and survival and the eventual capture and prosecution of the Nazi's responsible. An excellent book

IMG-20210702-WA0001.jpeg

Excession.

Iain M. Banks.

Every time I find a National Trust second-hand book shop, Mrs CAB is allowed a Farm Shop visit
:fast rofl:

Back