What Awning Rail

Hi all, I'm looking to have a Reimo multi rail fitted before April. Can anyone recommend a supplier/fitter in the Farnborough Hampshire area?
way?

Hi all, I'm looking to have a Reimo multi rail fitted before April. Can anyone recommend a supplier/fitter in the Farnborough Hampshire area?
way?

not sure if it's their thing (potentially they're more mechanical/tuning focused) but maybe worth asking the guys at The Phirm in Blackwater?
- highly recommended.

contact details:
The Phirm

They look like a good independent service center? Might need these guys when my warranty is up. I'l give them a call see if they can or know anyone in the area. Cheers.

They look like a good independent service center? Might need these guys when my warranty is up. I'l give them a call see if they can or know anyone in the area. Cheers.

yeah, Tim and Paul who own it are ex VW, really know their stuff.
- as said though probably more down the mechanical/servicing side? won't hurt to give 'em a call though i guess?

@Trouts - cheers for that and I'll be def looking at these guys for servicing. For the rail, gonna have a crack at fitting myself :thumbsup:

Back