What are you.... EATING tonight/today?

I know this is old, but I've only just seen it.. instantly miss the pizza oven from my old house. That dough looks perfect!
Thanks Bob! Almost got it sussed now after 4 years! Tiss a great addition to Trentinos bar....if any fellow members are in the area pop in for a pizza and a bear! :thumbsup:

Thanks Bob! Almost got it sussed now after 4 years! Tiss a great addition to Trentinos bar....if any fellow members are in the area pop in for a pizza and a bear! :thumbsup:
Credit where credit is due, does look awesome dough.. Feel free to share the recipe! ;)

I’m gonna build a new one at my current house. They’re a great thing to have in the back garden. This is my old one & some pizzas we made.. the whole family keeps onto me to build another, but now I've got a van to think about!
8D83F33B-EC23-40AC-AF15-591AD28B065A.jpeg665973E0-8ABF-4539-8234-7D6EA34450E3.jpeg9E80F178-FE33-4DBA-91F4-56A07DCCA9B5.jpeg

Is that pizza and a bear, or bear pizza?
Not sure I'd go for that tho.

Al's Kitchen on You Tube you say...........

WOW!!! The best channel on You Tube. How come it's never come up in my suggested list.

I've just been out and bought the starter kit.

al's kitchen.jpg

Who knew the difference between Kashmiri chilli power and the stuff in Tesco?! Or that dried mint is actually a thing! Chicken tikka this week, then on approval from her indoors, I'll graduate to the the base gravy and his special powder.....

I see you're all in with the dishes and the like. He even has merch ! :)

Yeah but you can't beat home grown chilli's. My special blend of Thai, jalapeño, habaneros and Serrano....
PXL_20210919_130812776.jpg
Dried in the oven for 5hrs and gently ground to a large flake... Hot hot hot.

Al's Kitchen on You Tube you say...........

WOW!!! The best channel on You Tube. How come it's never come up in my suggested list.

I've just been out and bought the starter kit.

View attachment 137255

Who knew the difference between Kashmiri chilli power and the stuff in Tesco?! Or that dried mint is actually a thing! Chicken tikka this week, then on approval from her indoors, I'll graduate to the the base gravy and his special powder.....

I see you're all in with the dishes and the like. He even has merch ! :)
Great stuff , you have to get some pictures of the finished article on here soon , Goodluck !

Great stuff , you have to get some pictures of the finished article on here soon , Goodluck !

Very successful go at Al's chicken tikka. I'm no chef, so just blindly followed the instructions on his video. All except the supporting Liverpool stuff...

About 15mins prep, and the smell was like a proper restaurant.....

20211127_103734_resized.jpg

Left to fester in the fridge for 48 hours. The smell now is nothing less than awesome;

20211127_183424_resized.jpg

Cooked on a grill, as no tandoor here, and it was too windy to spark up the BBQ.

20211127_200636_resized.jpg

Exactly as it is in his video!!!!!

20211127_195305_resized.jpg

Next stop, all the other bits needed as @tubs. I'll have a gallon of base gravy 2 knocked up in no time.

Chilli Chicken here I come !!

This is the fella for people that don't know what I'm banging on about;

Back