What’s the best head unit available?

If it’s a T6 then our Focal/Kenwood package will sound superb, huge upgrade
Not that I’ve got any money, nor are they top of the list since I I’ve still to fit the Alpine unit I picked up from you a few days back (I’m waiting for the dash cam I’ve ordered to arrive so that I be only take the A Pillar off once) would you recommend the same set up for my T6? How much would I be looking at for the kit?

Not that I’ve got any money, nor are they top of the list since I I’ve still to fit the Alpine unit I picked up from you a few days back (I’m waiting for the dash cam I’ve ordered to arrive so that I be only take the A Pillar off once) would you recommend the same set up for my T6? How much would I be looking at for the kit?
Definitely

the focal/Kenwood amp is a great sounding speaker upgrade…

can send you a pm if you want

I’ve had a really helpful conversation with the guys @Absolut5 this afternoon as I am trying to weigh up the merits of getting a repair job done on my dodgy Discover Media head unit or cutting my losses and buying an after market unit. I could have the new Alpine Halo 905 And not worry about future failures on my current head unit (from my 2016 T6 Kombi - the year lots of folk seem to be having issues with). I’m inclined to go for the new kit……… what will SWMBO say?
Just don’t tell SWMBO then plead ignorance.

@Absolut5 is it possible to move brands to say kenwood from Alpine but still use the Alpine front and rear parking cameras?

Let me look -

ALPINE HCE-C2100RD MULTI-VIEW HDR HIGH QUALITY REAR CAMERA,

ALPINE HCE-C2600FD MULTI-VIEW HDR HIGH QUALITY FRONT DIRECT CAMERA

Let me look -

ALPINE HCE-C2100RD MULTI-VIEW HDR HIGH QUALITY REAR CAMERA,

ALPINE HCE-C2600FD MULTI-VIEW HDR HIGH QUALITY FRONT DIRECT CAMERA
Hiya

they are designed to work with Alpine only …

what headunit are you using at the moment?

Alpine halo 905 or the halo 11.. ?
Yeah I did look at those mate, not sure on it sitting proud of the dash especially the 11” unit.

Anybody got the Alpine Halo fitted who could post some images please?

I’m having a 11” fitted this week and really looking forward too it the guy’s at absolute 5 have been brilliant so far and have every confidence with them

Had absolute 5 fit my new headset and reversing camera yesterday but had a difficult decision when i got there as the just had a restock of the kenwood which they haven’t been able to get hold of for a long time so went there expecting to have the new alpine fitted but came away with a new kenwood it’s was the wireless android auto the was the deciding factor and Jason highly recommended the kenwood he done a brilliant job and can totally recommend them they only have limited stock so if it’s something you are looking to do I wouldn’t hang around with shortage of semiconductors in the world

F0F73306-DBE9-4544-9E36-C14061ABC97A.jpeg

74B0ABBD-9744-4D16-A7BA-DE7FC049B2D9.jpeg

D3878C06-9EF7-4062-B617-9AA45636C9B8.jpeg

9184C1C8-3775-4D49-9A76-EF99F289D674.jpeg

21FC534D-6DEC-4428-9373-A78E8CD5C884.jpeg

Back