What’s My Van Worth

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MrT, 30 Aug 2018.

1. MrT

MrT Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    hi guys I’m needing advice. I’m looking to sell my van privately in preparation to collecting my new van Thing is this is the 1st time selling a van. I have a 2016 Highline T28 PV in indium grey 140 dsg, with tailgate, reverse camera , heated seats , factory fitted LEDS , mileage is 31k . If had it lowed 40mm with rs6 20” alloys. I’m not VAT registered. The van is in good condition overall.

I’m seeing vans on auto trader for 21k inclusive of Vat roughly. But can I ask for more as it has the extras such as LEDS ?

Appreciate the feedback :thumbsup:

2. drew_greenday

drew_greenday Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    LWB or SWB? I think its a SWB from your picture?

21k is not a bad price for that spec if its a LWB, factory LED's is a bonus right enough. For what its worth I paid 25k for a lwb highline T32 standard panel van from the main stealers, without LED's.

3. MrT

MrT Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    It’s a swb your correct and I also have 3 main dealers servicing left on the service plan that is transferable if hopefully that would sweeten the deal so to speak

4. drew_greenday

drew_greenday Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    I wouldn't specifically buy a van if it had services left, but your'e right, it is a sweetner, if its transferable. I know my girlfriend sold her fiesta with two services left and they were only for when she owned the car, robbing Arnold Shark bastards....