Status
Not open for further replies.

T6Paul

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Brand new unused Westfalia detachable towbar and 7 pin electrics £160

Collection from Bristol or Gloucester.

Hi mate, my van has "factory trailer prep" is this all I would need to be able to tow with it? Or would I need to buy something extra, cheers

I would have thought that trailer prep would include all the relays and wiring into the van already, there should be a termination block inside the rear of the van that the electrics would connect but you'd need to double check (I'm sure someone on the forum will know 100%) metalwork wise yes it's all there ready to fit.

Hi mate, my van has "factory trailer prep" is this all I would need to be able to tow with it? Or would I need to buy something extra, cheers

you will need the bar, fitting kit parts from vw and the correct trailer prep loom.

To confirm, the detachable Westfalia towbar is complete, the electrics are just 7 pin universal ones.
I believe the fitting kit (plastic support rail for the bumper) isn't needed if you have a tailgate and factory seats in the rear, although you may want to add the optional foam pads which are a few £ each from VW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back