West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters

Fish

Joiner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
I have been thinking about planning a few meeting for members to put names to faces,. chat about our pride n joys, look at mods, ask questions etc. But overall to just have a nice time with a common interests. Obviously families, kids and friends more than welcome.
Set up an event shelter / fiamma / open awnings for tea, coffee and cake, fridge for beer n wine for those not driving) and if anyone else is willing a couple of cooking BBQ’s for lunch etc..(BYO)
I am a annual member of the national trust and some of you maybe or have considered being national trust members.
The reason for National trust sites, some members may travel over an hour to get to the meet and I wouldn’t want it to be in a carpark type where there is nothing else to do.. this way members, kids etc can enjoy the settings, explore the manors and play areas etc but also:
1. Easy to find
2. Open all day
3. Toilets /cafe facilities etc
(Also, if no-one turns up, then I'm not sat in Morrison's carpark with nothing to do apart from slag you all off)

With this in mind I would contact various trust sites around the west midlands area to ask if they are happy for a T6F meet.
Maybe multiple meets at different times to give all an opportunity to come alone if they wish too.
The locations – at least 1 meet will in each county
E.g
Brockhampton Estate - Worcestershire
Brockhampton Estate
Croft castle /Berrington Hall - Herefordshire
Croft Castle and Parkland
Attingham park - Shropshire
Attingham Park
Coughton Court - Warwickshire
Coughton Court

Edit:
1. Brockhampton Estate, Worcestershire - March 18th 2018
2. Berrington Hall, Herefordshire - April 15th 2018
3. Attingham Park, Shropshire - May 20th 2018
4. Coughton Court, Warwickshire - June 17th 2018
5. Chirk Castle, Wrexham(Powys) - July 15th 2018
6. Croft Castle, Herefordshire - August 12th 2018
7. Carding Mill Valley, Shropshire - September 2nd 2018
8, Brockhampton Estate, Worcestershire - September 30th 2018
9, Shugborough Estate, Staffordshire - TBC
10, TBC

15170635162841911726730.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d be willing to do the Northern ones due to driving time etc. However a bus load of kids will be included (sorry) :whistle:
Nice idea Mr Fish

I’d be willing to do the Northern ones due to driving time etc. However a bus load of kids will be included (sorry) :whistle:
Nice idea Mr Fish

If you have a location in mind that would suit others, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.
With kids in-tow then National trust are ideal IOM.

Count me in mate. If you want help with planning or anything let me know.

Awesome idea. Something for other halves to do if they don't share our interest in vans.

My Partner is a trust member anyway. So it’s ideal and she’s new to more Northern areas so won’t have been to these places :thumbsup:

We were only just looking at a joint membership today.. we're up for that

Great will get onto sites n ping some dates that their happy with.
I'll work it for Sunday's.

Please keep checking post #1 for new info.

Back