West Midlands T6F Members (open to all!)

Are you willing to attend?.

• Total voters
Think of it as I'm helping to save you money. Out of all the dates arranged there is only two or three I can't make.
It also prevents @Fish and his super dash from over shadowing mine.

Don't be soft.. your just saving for the next big mod.. and the fact you've had a great conversion will always beat anything I do hands down!.

Don't be soft.. your just saving for the next big mod.. and the fact you've had a great conversion will always beat anything I do hands down!.
I am saving for the next big mod what ever that may be :whistle: until then I shall watch your build thread whilst scanning the work rosta for overtime. :thumbsup:

I am saving for the next big mod what ever that may be :whistle: until then I shall watch your build thread whilst scanning the work rosta for overtime. :thumbsup:
I'm hoping @DaveyB might make the dedicated journey to see one of Shropshire best kept NT areas.

I'm hoping @DaveyB might make the dedicated journey to see one of Shropshire best kept NT areas.
Really sorry buddy, I will be at work, as it is my 72 hour weekend:cry:. As much as I'd like to be there I don't think I can be on response call from Shropshire, be a bloomin good blue light drive back to Oxfordshire though! Albeit the van doesn't have blues (yet :rolleyes:). If its not work that gets in the way, it's the kids sailing; just inconsiderate really.
Plus I won't have finished putting my van back together again, which I'll need to be getting done for the following week for when we are at Pwllheli and you're all at Bala.

i'm going for about 11.00 - 1130am
Cool, Looking forward to seeing your van. I like the mods you've done.
Mine is working at the moment as I'm in the middle of a re-model of my house so will be a builders van but will try and get it washed before i get there.

I am realistically be looking at 12ish.. long story.. but will be there ASAP. Keep a few spaces few chaps.

Once again, awesome to see members at these meets. Nice to see some new faces there..
@BiTurbo
@StandbyMedic
@Peatey
@Mfwic
@Duncan Mowlem
Etc.
Beautiful day and lovely estate.

Roll on Coughton Court:
It was a good. Wished I could have stayed a bit longer.
Always good to catch up with like minded folk and see things on other people’s vans that I never knew I needed but now have been added to the shopping list.

Back