Were England supposed to play Scotland tonight?

I haven't even looked so see what the score was yet. I turned it off after 20 minutes and watched Clarkson's Farm.

Waste of 92 minutes of my life. To be fair we could of been 3-0 up within 20 mins with 2 near missis and hitting the woodwork too!
oh well

I'm not up to speed with football these days but it looked like we took off Harry Kane and replaced him with a professional diver/serial victim in Jack Greasley, it also looked like we were afraid of Scotland.

Over hyped rubbish by the press and media. The only way England are going to get anywhere is by forgetting the way they play for the premiership with the 5 yard passes and constant passing back to Pickford and introduce some flair and originality. The only players worth anything were Mount and Pickford the rest might as well go home, sit down and watch it on telly. England are toast in the last 16.

I still cant quite understand why Scotland, team and fans, celebrated a 0-0 draw. They are still looking as heading out of this tournament, haven't scored a goal yet !?

Not a toffees fan @Ali-G then

I’ve not got any feelings either way for Everton particularly, it’s what he did to Van Dijk.
I think Van Dijk being injured was a major factor in us having such a poor season.
What makes it worse is the fact that he got away with it too, he should have been sent off,
I don’t think he’s anything special as a keeper either.

Back