Sold Weller 17" Deep Steels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
These beasts are back up for sale again, after I was given slightly incorrect information from Weller Wheels :(

Just so it's clear, these wheels do not fit the big T6 brakes.

17" Weller Deeps, staggered 10" rear and 8.5" fronts, running 255/65/17 rear, and 235/60/17 fronts, both rated 106 and 104. The tyres are pretty much as new Continental 4x4 Contact M&S rated, and perfect for winters, but can be used all year round.
The actual wheels are in very nice condition, with the fronts unmarked, but the rears have had the rim edges touched up due to powder coat flaking. This doesn't detract from how glorious these things look, but if you're fussy, the rears will need powder coating.

These wheels would look fantastic on a standard height T6 for an instant Swamper look, or on a lowered T6 for something a little different, but you would need to change the tyres if you're super low.
The dish on these things is immense, and they make my banded 19s look like toys.

They are only for sale because they don't fit over my brakes, or they would be on my T6.

£600.
I will do a deal on some Amarok 18" steels, banded or none-banded.

Collection from Leicester, or I can take to busfest on Sunday.

20190831_133615.jpg

20190831_110231-COLLAGE.jpg

Last edited:
These beasts are back up for sale again, after I was given slightly incorrect information from Weller Wheels :(

Just so it's clear, these wheels do not fit the big T6 brakes.

17" Weller Deeps, staggered 10" rear and 8.5" fronts, running 255/65/17 rear, and 235/60/17 fronts, both rated 106 and 104. The tyres are pretty much as new Continental 4x4 Contact M&S rated, and perfect for winters, but can be used all year round.
The actual wheels are in very nice condition, with the fronts unmarked, but the rears have had the rim edges touched up due to powder coat flaking. This doesn't detract from how glorious these things look, but if you're fussy, the rears will need powder coating.

These wheels would look fantastic on a standard height T6 for an instant Swamper look, or on a lowered T6 for something a little different, but you would need to change the tyres if you're super low.
The dish on these things is immense, and they make my banded 19s look like toys.

They are only for sale because they don't fit over my brakes, or they would be on my T6.

£600.
I will do a deal on some Amarok 18" steels, banded or none-banded.

Collection from Leicester, or I can take to Camperjam on Sunday.

View attachment 50193

View attachment 50194

Busfest

shame they don't clear the big brakes , really nice ....

Weller insist they do fit, but I can assure them that they don't.
A little annoying because I purchased a set of spacers after they told me that's all they needed.

You pair are about as helpful as @DaveyB and to make it worse, @T6180 forced me to buy them in the first place.
Pah . . .

blowing_a_raspberry.jpg

hJ3kpT8pAuAHaK79A

Last edited:
@Tourershine, you’d have thought that based upon the amount of wheels you purchase you’d be an expert by now, and not needing to rely on a lesser mortal who just sells circular things for each corner of a vehicle to tell you what’s what.
Illusion shattered. That’s my world all of a cuffuddle now.:p

@Tourershine, you’d have thought that based upon the amount of wheels you purchase you’d be an expert by now, and not needing to rely on a lesser mortal who just sells circular things for each corner of a vehicle to tell you what’s what.
Illusion shattered. That’s my world all of a cuffuddle now.:p

less of the lesser mortal

Strange... are you thinking you are the lesser mortal?
I was referring to wheel salesmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back