For Sale Welcome/ Puddle Light Kits

How does this look if the projector is closer to the ground? Just thinking about putting one on the golf.

Hi @Sabre , if you were to put these in your Golf, they would be closer to the floor, so they would be smaller in size, not a great deal though, these projector lights I use, are from a Passat, so they wouldn't lookout of place in your car. Unfortunately though....after a rush of orders yesterday, I have ran out of stock, but should have some more in next week.

Regards

Matt

No worries thanks Matt. I'll keep an eye on the post. I'm in no hurry as I have too many projects waiting for the rain to stop!

Mine arrived today, as already said the instructions look good and going by other peoples posts it looks like even me with my sausage fingers ‘should’ be able to fit them.

Mine arrived, nice clear instructions but I abandoned the install yesterday. I popped the drivers door card off but was in a bit of a rush and instead of removing the wire from the back of the mirror control panel, I removed the back of the unit and it all fell to pieces.

So I spent 30 mins sorting that out after breaking a tab off inside it. The controller still works but the rotary button rotates freely now rather than stopping on each selection. If anyone knows where I can buy a replacement panel I would be interested, mine has got heated folding mirrors.

it was one of those days to put the screwdrivers away so I reassembled everything and will tackle the puddle light install another day without time pressure!

Anyone here near (ish) to Hampshire that could
Fit them for me for a few? I can come to you within a reasonable distance

Back