For Sale Welcome/ Puddle Light Kits

Had a set of puddle lights from saxoboy
Great item and also great instructions in the kit as well for people like me
well pleased
Happy as a pig in poo

D8DD57F1-6BB3-4DE4-AA14-236B3F6206F9.jpeg

Hi saxoboy i need to start trying a few mods to the van but done no vechile electrics ever which of your kits would be the easiest to start with do you reckon

Hi saxoboy i need to start trying a few mods to the van but done no vechile electrics ever which of your kits would be the easiest to start with do you reckon
Snap just like me but with the instructions, you get in the kit it's so easy so I would go with this mod first
Your enjoy doing it and great results

Ha, nice 1 @lucas3232 thanks for your kind words of wisdom..... @Herbiethehammer they all require some sort of patience, this mod is very cool and impressive when anyone opens your doors at night. The cabin light alteration is another cool featured filled mod....and the glove box light kit is a must if you use it in the dark...I've had numerous VW variented cars in the past, all with glove box lights and it annoyed me that my expensive van (more than my cars ever cost) never had one installed. In essence though, the ambient cabin light kit should take less than an hour with the right equipment, the glove box kit less than an hour and the puddle lights I would reckon take just over the hour (depends how nifty you are cutting a small hole in each of your door cards! Not long to do any of them, just be patient and you will end with a great set of mods mate. I supply full fitting instructions and many members on this forum have bought from me, so if you get into any difficulties someone on here (including me) should be able to help you out. Enjoy the T6 but make it a little more special with some easy alterations :)

Ha, nice 1 @lucas3232 thanks for your kind words of wisdom..... @Herbiethehammer they all require some sort of patience, this mod is very cool and impressive when anyone opens your doors at night. The cabin light alteration is another cool featured filled mod....and the glove box light kit is a must if you use it in the dark...I've had numerous VW variented cars in the past, all with glove box lights and it annoyed me that my expensive van (more than my cars ever cost) never had one installed. In essence though, the ambient cabin light kit should take less than an hour with the right equipment, the glove box kit less than an hour and the puddle lights I would reckon take just over the hour (depends how nifty you are cutting a small hole in each of your door cards! Not long to do any of them, just be patient and you will end with a great set of mods mate. I supply full fitting instructions and many members on this forum have bought from me, so if you get into any difficulties someone on here (including me) should be able to help you out. Enjoy the T6 but make it a little more special with some easy alterations :)
Saxoboy You more than welcome
Bit of beat but do you know where I can get led capless rear led indicator bulb and reversing light bulbs from sir

Hi @lucas3232 I never did change those lights on my van as I changed the whole light fitting to the Transport HQ LED ones....gave better reverse lighting by far..and (not everybodys cup of tea) and the sequential LED indicators. But when I was meddling with other cars, I always used www.hids-direct.co.uk as long as you know the bulb fitment requirements they never failed....obviously ask them via email which ones will not have Canbus Error Issues....great quality.....or if you know the bulb fitment...look on Amazon....but do some research in the feedback comments.

Passenger side went in tonight. Lovely lights. Nice easy instructions and everything in the kit. Hardest part was getting door clips out. Anybody got any tips on those before I do the drivers side tomorrow?

20200129_230037.jpg

Passenger side went in tonight. Lovely lights. Nice easy instructions and everything in the kit. Hardest part was getting door clips out. Anybody got any tips on those before I do the drivers side tomorrow?

I'd buy some more to replace them if I were you. I always try have some in for spares when doing interior work, which reminds me, I need some more after fitting my puddle lights. There are loads of sellers on ebay doing packs of 10 for a couple of quid. Light looks cool!

Hi Saxoboy, really interested in a set of puddle lights, how much are they and how do I order? Also, do you have any photos of your other light mod kits please?

Back