Weird Satnav route

18T6

T6 Pro
Anyone else’s sat nav insists on coming off the motorway, go straight on at the roundabout and then rejoin?

Anyone else’s sat nav insists on coming off the motorway, go straight on at the roundabout and then rejoin?
Well that’s a new one! Sounds like it’s got itself into a bit of a muddle.
I would firstly try a reset - press and hold the on/off button.
Other than that I’m afraid I’m a bit stumped - there is an option in one of the menus to avoid motorways you could toggle that off and on but I’m clutching at straws here.
Have you recently updated the maps and if so did you use a Mac?

That sounds like standard VW navigation, exit and immediately rejoin, mine does it often then not for months I can’t for the love of me figure out why it does it sometimes and not others I did wonder if it was related to traffic but not sore ??

Yup, not every time but more often than it should. Caught me out first time, I ignore it now.

Mine used to do that often. Worst was northbound on the A12, where it always directed us off through all the bypassed towns. I understand this would be due to ‘broken links’ in the mapping.

However I have found that the recent mapping data update has reduced the likelihood that an inappropriate detour is directed. So make sure you have the latest data.

Mine used to do that often. Worst was northbound on the A12, where it always directed us off through all the bypassed towns. I understand this would be due to ‘broken links’ in the mapping.

However I have found that the recent mapping data update has reduced the likelihood that an inappropriate detour is directed. So make sure you have the latest data.
How do I update ?

Might just get CarPlay and be rid of it!

Mine does it frequently. Every junction on the A14 from M6 to Ipswich and the same on the A34 into Oxford.
Never use it now. Just use google maps on my phone.

Never noticed this on mine. Although I have noticed it sometimes gets in a muddle over how many exits there are from roundabouts.

Have you got the bloke voice activated or the woman's?

I forget which is the more reliable one :D

The woman's voice keeps saying turn right when meaning left, or vice versa........... hold on wait a minute, that was the ex.

The woman's voice keeps saying turn right when meaning left, or vice versa........... hold on wait a minute, that was the ex.
We are currently touring Europe.
My wife is navigating from an IPad using google maps and still send me the wrong way ??????

Back