Webasto - power-button always showing green.

Lone Wolf

T6 Pro
Hoping someone can help!
I have a webasto 2000 STC and have noticed without even touching the control panel that the power button is lit continuously green and cannot turn it off or even get it to operate?
It’s displaying no fault codes and is only about 10 months old.
Have only used it a few times, please help!:rolleyes:

I’m not entirely sure what one this is?
I can go to turn it on and then it just goes back to a blank screen and the green power light?

Telestart is remote switching on with a fob. If you start heaters with the remote you have to switch them off with the remote also not the Multicontrol otherwise you can encounter the situation that you are in and confuse the Multicontrol. As you don't recognize what I have asked about a Telestart it seems that you don't have one.
In that case it should be just remove the fuse for the Multicontrol - there should be a 1A or 5A one where the heater loom connects to the battery. ( there should be a 1A and a 15A fuse together ) Then replace after 10 seconds.

Sorry Goldie, bit dum with electrics. went to my fuse board for my leisure battery and I have the heater, interior lights, radio and hook up running from it.
Before taking fuses out I wanted to establish what fuse was what by clicking them off. I still had power going to all of them so really confused now what is what. I would ring the fitters for advice but obviously closed for a while now and I value your opinion
Cheers mate

Here is a pic of a Webasto STC heater loom, at the end near the battery there should be the two fuses on the left in the picture, 15A and 1A. Your pic above is of your incoming mains supply trip switches.
Alternatively if the cable coming from the Multicontrol can be pulled (gently as there is a connection on it 30cm down from the Multicontrol ) to get to the connector you can disconnect the power there.

img-1359-copy.jpg

img-1361-copy.jpg

Reactions: mmi
I’m coming over!!!! :)

Thanks so much for all your time and advice.
It’s people like you that make this forum

Might attempt it tomorrow now :thumbsup:

Back