Webasto Air Top 2000 Stc Vw External Mount Air Heater Diesel

Hi @Sabre No, I tend to fill it when I arrive on site and then never use it all! I have driven with it full and I don’t notice the difference in handling or speed.

I usually drain it when I get home, that way I’ve got water for the journey home if we fancy a cuppa etc.

Hope to see you Sunday for the meet up?

Pete.

My van is long wheelbase, I have a 38 litre CAK tank fitted in front of the spare wheel. I have an Eberspacher 5 Kw hydronic water heater which is plumbed into the engine cooling system and there is a 2Kw matrix blower unit under the passenger seat for hot air heating inside the van, there is a 10 litre calorifier mounted underneath the van to supply hot water to the sink tap and a plug in shower at the back. With this configuration, water is heated by the engine, the Eberspacher diesel heater, or if on electric hookup, there is a 1Kw immersion heater.

Hi

Very sorry for any confusion i have caused. I was mis-informed about which Webasto was going to be installed.
The correct one is Webasto Thermo Top Evo 12v Diesel Combined Heating & Hot water The description tab on the page gives all the information.
There will be 2 x custom fit underslung water tanks installed with a combined capacity of 40ltrs, which is what i was trying to find out in the first post.
Thanks for all the very informative information

Back