Water leaking out of this [A/C drain]

I was just going to ask what this was and found this post. You would think if it’s for the AC the pipe would be extended so it doesn’t run down the insulation and all over the wishbone and drive shaft though.

Afternoon all, I noticed a pool of what looks like water underneath the van after a 3 hour trip back from Cornwall. I traced it back to drip from what looks like a rubber overflow pipe.

Please can you let me know if this is supposed to happen, and what the correct name for this part is?

Thanks all.

20220817_143451.jpg

You’re fine mate.

I have noticed water leaking out my T6 and found where it is coming from but I don’t know what’s causing the issue.

image.jpg

image.jpg

AC drain.

That's normal, not a problem.

Afternoon all, I noticed a pool of what looks like water underneath the van after a 3 hour trip back from Cornwall. I traced it back to drip from what looks like a rubber overflow pipe.

Please can you let me know if this is supposed to happen, and what the correct name for this part is?

Thanks all.

View attachment 169138
Condensate drain. Just the water collected by dehumidifying the cabin.

Hi Lads. I just found I have small water leak into my cabin (its under the passenger side mat, not much but makes the spongy bottom of mat wet and stinks a little). I recently removed wipers and cleaned drains on both wheel arches, then dry the mat. Few days later I checked it and the mat was wet again. I don't have a roof bars, I have to check the integrity of windscreen as its not original to make sure its not leaking.
Just wondering is any possibility that water from the A/C drain leak into the cabin?

Thanks all

Hi Lads. I just found I have small water leak into my cabin (its under the passenger side mat, not much but makes the spongy bottom of mat wet and stinks a little). I recently removed wipers and cleaned drains on both wheel arches, then dry the mat. Few days later I checked it and the mat was wet again. I don't have a roof bars, I have to check the integrity of windscreen as its not original to make sure its not leaking.
Just wondering is any possibility that water from the A/C drain leak into the cabin?

Thanks all
Roof bolts?

What have you got up top?

Post a couple of pics.

Evening all.
Parked up on the drive earlier nose up, noticed a leak coming from under the van, quick inspection and I nearly had a heart attack as there was fluid over the gator, just had the steering rack replaced, didn't fancy another wallet busting bill. On further inspection and placing a tray underneath it appears to be water. Colourless, odourless and tasteless, used the wife as a Guinea pig, I digress.
Parked the van nose down and found where the leak is coming from.
The question is, what is it? Situated at the rear of the engine bay, right hand side.
Initial guess is it's a drain for the gutter tray?

DSC_5667~2.JPG

Back