Water In Sliding Door

Ann3x

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Confused.... The weather has been terrible here last 7d and just found a pretty significant amount of water in my sliding door.

Seems to be pooled at the top of the door behind the reinforcement strip.

When I took the door card off (I have a loc8 table) the carpet on the card was soaking.

Anyone seen this?
IMG_20190615_154955.jpg

Is there any signs of a trail back to the source? Possibly the door handle? I’ve used talcum powder before now so when it reoccurs it leaves a trace.

Had this before and the converter changed the board as it was soaked, no idea how the water got in as I hadn’t left the door or window open.
I haven’t removed the board since but I might be tempted since we’ve had heavy rain lately.

Had this before and the converter changed the board as it was soaked, no idea how the water got in as I hadn’t left the door or window open.
I haven’t removed the board since but I might be tempted since we’ve had heavy rain lately.
I would never have noticed normally but I've got a recessed pocket installed above the loc8 table and there was literally a puddle in the bottom of it.

OEM by the looks of the little holes in the plastic

Look up leaky windows. LOTS of people affected, at least 1:2.
Yeah Im aware, most people I had seen though had pools of water on the floor / windowsill. With mine its IN the door not outside.

Wasnt sure if it was same thing.

Good evening,

can I ask how I prevent the inner rail of my kombi window seal from getting wet or is this normal.
Whilst I’ve been self isolating due to having covid I’ve just checked and found the inner wet.

Does it sound like this issue:

Cheers ads, mine as far as I’m aware are only getting both side of the window felt wet and not dripping or running over that.
I have checked and there are some holesin the window gully which I will check tomorrow to see if they are clear. I’m not getting any water going over the inside of the window gully.

Back