SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

Did I spot you in Stapleford this afternoon @RattyMcClelland ? Working on a drive. If it was you, I was the one lurking on the street waiting for my colleague to catch up with me.

I used to see him round my way from time to time (live at Chilwell 5mins from Stapleford) but the last few months I’ve seen another Chips Away T6 about the area but not pimped like Ratty’s

Did I spot you in Stapleford this afternoon @RattyMcClelland ? Working on a drive. If it was you, I was the one lurking on the street waiting for my colleague to catch up with me.

That was me and I saw you're van but didn't know it was you.

All my jobs are around West Bridgford. That job was to big for the beeston/stapleford chippy guy so passed to me.

Negative mate.. been in one location today.
I was travelling in the opposite direction and it was getting dark. Van looked similar to yours at a glance, I was driving Pippa's 330 on my own so it was a very quick glance.

How many kids you got, about 25 people in that van ha

I was only weaving because of Mr T in his Nissan driving at 5 mph.

Just the 5 but one of the lads will only sit upfront and the other two will only sit in the very back so they are spread out a bit. I spotted mr Nissan with his hazards on couldnt figure out what he was upto.

Anyone got a white n black with T6 Dub number plate. Roof conversion too. In Halifax today

Back