SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

I'll keep a look out for you both, I'm in North Wales again weekend after next. I'll practice a special wave :D

Where you heading @andys ?
We're going to Garreggoch. The other week we were the east side of Portmeirion. I live on the Yorkshire/Lincolnshire border but my daughter lives in Widnes so I drive over and pick my granddaughter up and take her to North Wales whenever I can as she's only 3 and a 90min-2hr journey is enough for her.

Nice area, great beaches.

Spent two years working down that way, Penrhydeudraeth to be more exact, building the new Pont Briwet Bridge, not often you get to work in stunning scenery like that.

I havent seen another member on the road but getting loads of waves. My little lad loves it. The majority come from T5's with just a couple of T6's suprisingly.

After being a member of a few car forums some of them had a 'was it you' type section. I've seen a few vans around my area and often wondered if any of the owners were on here.
Obviously no full reg plate mentions or home adresses for security reasons.

Unless it exists on the Forum already somewhere ?

:thumbsup:

I’ve been travelling north bound on the A1 between A14 and M62 today. Saw 4 really nice T6 Kombis on the way. Didn’t see any T6Forum stickers though :thumbsdown:

Back