SPOTTED - 'Was it you?' thread

Rich

T6 Pro
Apologies if this has already been started elsewhere, but a quick search didn't turn up any results, and also feel free to delete if no-body wants it, but it occurred to me as I rode my push-bike up Cragg vale yesterday evening and saw a very nice black Kombi with 20" black alloys, that we don't have a 'spotters' thread yet and I wondered if it belonged to one of you fellas? - Looked good whoever's it was!

Rich

Reflex silver panel van on the M61, really hope it wasn't anyone's on here as it was getting loaded onto the back of an AA flat loader :(

Spotted M5 South Gloucester this morning.. was that you @Pedro ? Had a similar front grille with the red stripes.

Hey Pedro how's it going pal haven't seen you on here in ages hope everything is well and your keeping that van nice and shinny:D
Hello mate, I know I haven't been on here in while, just been stupidly busy in work, van is still running and looking very well but have now clocked 21000 in her already.....
Still trying to keep up to date with things on here but with work and my 2 lads having a better social life than me ( running from party to party ) sometimes it feels like there's not enough hours in the day...
I still see yours is looking the part and some great looking vans about now.:)

Hello mate, I know I haven't been on here in while, just been stupidly busy in work, van is still running and looking very well but have now clocked 21000 in her already.....
Still trying to keep up to date with things on here but with work and my 2 lads having a better social life than me ( running from party to party ) sometimes it feels like there's not enough hours in the day...
I still see yours is looking the part and some great looking vans about now.:)
Omg :eek: 21000 you haven't had it that long I've done a poxy 2500:rofl: I know what you mean all work and no play same here usually get chance to have a couple of pints after work on a Friday but that's all as working weekends when available
We all miss you pal on here use to be pedro and polzylad all over the place :D
There is some nice vans on here now and good lads mine is nearly 6months old :(

image.jpg I was at perranporth airfield last Sunday to drive a mustang and spotted this van, looks familiar?

Hope you both used that very special wave that is reserved for fellow T6F members;)

Back