Warning: Citygate VW Colindale

Ben Thomas

Just a quick warning to any potential buyers out there. I had placed a £1,000 deposit on a LWB 4motion KOMBI on a 68 plate with just 9k miles on the clock, travelled 5 hours to collect the damn thing to discover it had been re painted from and including the front wing to the rear quarter! They did not mention this in the description and I think they hoped I wouldn't notice. From memory the reg plate was RX68 ZPW (SILVER IN COLOUR AND BROUGHT ACROSS FROM ANOTHER GARAGE IN THEIR GROUP). I've had the deposit back today but WARN anyone out there about this group as clearly they are not as honest as you'd hope from a main dealer. No apologie from them and they didnt even leave the showroom to witness the Stevie Wonder paint job as it was obvious to me that they knew it had been done and hoped a potential customer would not notice on collection.

They're all just car dealers at the end of the day.
They just want a sale.

Too true, disappointing when asking the question if it's had any paint or accident damage to a main dealer and not some back lane dealer when you place a £1000 deposit and travel over 400 miles round trip is disappointing to say the least. Dodgy liars is the politest term I can post about them and I hope this post acts as a WARNING about their unscrupulous ways. STAY AWAY from CITYGATE VW

Back