Found Kombi setup (Simora Seats trim, floor brackets and seatbelts)

Squiz

VIP Member
Hi all, want to go back from camper to Kombi so I'm after complete rear set up, simora trim rear seats, brackets, seat belts, fixings etc and matching padded floor..all the bits I removed last year to turn it into a camper ! Doh

I'm in bournemouth area but will travel for the right set up.

cheers

Hi @Squiz out of interest what camper rear have you got?.....I'm potentially wanting to go camper style, I have Kombi, with Slidepod currently....front seats and 3x separate middle seats are black leather...depending on what you've got, we may have some sort of swap with money??????...let me know with pics if poss....Matt

Hi Matt,

I have a van furniture u shape kit that I will be putting in another van, so just after the kombi kit so we can use it as daily driver again..and even worse for you I don't want leather seats...but thanks for asking !

Hi, we have a Simora triple bench seat from a SWB T6 available, complete with all fixings, seatbelts and the rubber padded floor. Upholstery is in very good condition. Message a reply if you're interested! Just joined the Forum so still figuring out how it all works!

Hi, we have a Simora triple bench seat from a SWB T6 available, complete with all fixings, seatbelts and the rubber padded floor. Upholstery is in very good condition. Message a reply if you're interested! Just joined the Forum so still figuring out how it all works!
Hi how much you looking for seat

In case you cannot find just rear seats I have full set of 2021 T6.1 Front 2+1 and rear 2+1 , with floor, belts and brackets

20230608_115119.jpg

Hi all, want to go back from camper to Kombi so I'm after complete rear set up, simora trim rear seats, brackets, seat belts, fixings etc and matching padded floor..all the bits I removed last year to turn it into a camper ! Doh

I'm in bournemouth area but will travel for the right set up.

cheers
Hi. I’ve got a 2+1 rear seat in simora fabric ,floormatt ,seat mounts and seat belts if your still after a set ,got them for a kombi conversion but don’t know if I’m still going to get a van

Hi. I'm about to post a 2+1 set, with fixings, belts, combi flooring etc. Based in Somerset.

Hi all, have sourced a set of seats, but they are the wrong pattern they are t5.1 tassimo, on the look out for simora seat covers please if anyone has had some retrimmed or has original covers going spare ! ta

Last edited:
Back