Found Front Double Passenger Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

BognorMotors

BMVS Sport & Performance
Trade Member
T6 Legend
Hello All

Im after some front double passenger seats, in the T6 Higline fabric Simora.

Anyone have these sitting around after upgrading to a captains chair, please get in touch, and we can put together a deal

Cheers

We have managed to buy 7 or 8 doubles now at a very good price, which will be replacing singles in our next batch of new hire vans.

We will have a batch of brand new t6 Simora single captains chairs up for sale soon :)

Last edited:
We have managed to buy 7 or 8 doubles now at a very good price, which will be replacing singles in our next batch of new hire vans.

We will have a batch of brand new t6 Simora single captains chairs up for sale soon :)

Could you put me down for one,please sir!!

Are you still after double in Sonora? Mine should be coming out in a matter of days.

I'd be interested in one and I have a double to trade excellent condition too

Last edited:
I have a front double from 2017 T6 Highline in Dark Austin on a box with a Kiravans swivel. Want a passenger captain seat with box and swivel. I like the idea of being able to walk down the van without getting out!
But having that double seat swivel into the dining area is appealing if there is more than 2 of you.
Anyone interested ?

I have a double passenger seat in Simora trim. this was taken out of my 19 plate T6 Transporter - after scouring the land for a single passenger seat!!
(open to offers BTW)

Think you might be a few years late to this party! If you upgrade to VIP membership you can post and ad in the relevant section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back