Found Wanted 2 + 1 or 1+1+1 Kombi seats in Simora fabric

GridIron

VIP Member
Hi, I'm looking for the above seats, preferably in the North West of England but I do get around a fair bit for work so may be able to pick up further afield.
Also after some good 20" alloys in black, and a bed or maybe slide pod for a kombi. And a LWB Kombi load area mat.
Thanks,
Gary

Hi Cobblers, that could work. Are they in good condition and how much do you want for them?
Thanks,
Gary

The seats can come out tomorrow if you want!
They're in good nick on the face, some marks on the back, but most of it would clean up. However when taking the photos, I noticed they have been modified to raise them up by about 40mm. I had never noticed this before, they seem perfectly normal to sit on! Anyway, as such they're £125 including the seat belts, and whatever brackets I can take out from above. There is a middle headrest included.

2022-04-23 11.50.23.jpg

2022-04-23 11.50.14.jpg

2022-04-23 11.50.12.jpg

Hi, I'm looking for the above seats, preferably in the North West of England but I do get around a fair bit for work so may be able to pick up further afield.
Also after some good 20" alloys in black, and a bed or maybe slide pod for a kombi. And a LWB Kombi load area mat.
Thanks,
Gary
@GridIron you're best splitting your requests up individually, otherwise sellers will only see your heading and not contact you with their 20’s / beds / load mats etc.
I’ve done it for you.
The tags at the top of the page will help you narrow down your search.

@GridIron you're best splitting your requests up individually, otherwise sellers will only see your heading and not contact you with their 20’s / beds / load mats etc.
I’ve done it for you.
The tags at the top of the page will help you narrow down your search.
Thanks ads. I’ll do that in future!

They're in good nick on the face, some marks on the back, but most of it would clean up. However when taking the photos, I noticed they have been modified to raise them up by about 40mm. I had never noticed this before, they seem perfectly normal to sit on! Anyway, as such they're £125 including the seat belts, and whatever brackets I can take out from above. There is a middle headrest included.

View attachment 154257

View attachment 154258

View attachment 154259

View attachment 154257

View attachment 154258

View attachment 154259
Hi Cobblers, that 40mm is strange isn’t it? I just need to check that it won’t mess up my plans for the bed that will slide over it. I’ll let you know. Cheers.

Back