Found WANTED - 19" Amarok Cantera Genuine VW Alloy Wheels

t6blo

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Ideally in mint condition - not needing to be refurbed but will consider if they do have minor kerbing
Not fussed about tyres - will consider with or without tyres
Ideally Essex so I can come and collect them - will consider shipping

Ta

Ideally in mint condition - not needing to be refurbed but will consider if they do have minor kerbing
Not fussed about tyres - will consider with or without tyres
Ideally Essex so I can come and collect them - will consider shipping

Ta
I’ve got a set that I need to get my arse in gear and get sold. There’s no damage but they do need re-powder coating as the colours don’t match.

52755513-EEA2-443E-B1B2-F8E62B29416B.jpeg

I’ve got a set that I need to get my arse in gear and get sold. There’s no damage but they do need re-powder coating as the colours don’t match.

View attachment 160962
Not trying to jump in here & steal a sale as I'm not after a set 'cause the Bus already is shod with the same, but is that colour Shadow Chrome?

Set of 4?
Where are you in the world?
Yes, set of 4. 2 just only just recoated but the colour didn’t match. I was going to get them all redone but found a set of Judds so I’ve gone with them.

I’m in Rochester, Kent so close

Still looking for a set - would prefer not to have to refurb and ideally in like new condition.

Essex - cash waiting

A few options that may or may not be available still…
Hi All

Gauging interest

I have a delivery mileage set of Amarok Cantara 19” with 2 brand new Davanti DX640 tyres and 2 with 1000 miles on (1 got a screw in and a put another pair on) 245 45 19 correct load

VW Part Number: 2H0601025AD
5x120 (direct fit to T5/6)
8J X 19”
ET43

I stripped tyres using plastic soft touch machine as I was going to repaint them black but I’ve now got some 20” Trident in order

I’ve looked on the bay they are around £1600 a set without tyres

I can have them professionally refinished any colour (not damaged and not needed)

offers around £1600 silver with tyres and £250 more your colour

Genuine VW 19” Cantera alloy wheels x 4 for sale.
These were on my T5.1 Caravelle and are in very, very good condition.
Tyres are Firestone Roadhawk 255/40r19 with lots of tread (nearly new).
I am based in East Sussex, BN24.
Looking for £950.

Decided to sell my Amarok Cantera wheels as Im after a set of banded steels.

Wheels in great condition, just a small mark on one, as shown.

Tyres are Devanti Wintoura+ 245/45/19 load rated at 102V. I believe this is T30, T28 and T26.

Manchester based

Looking for £950.

Still looking for a set of these - final look before giving up and buying a new set of 20s :whistle:

OMG just got another set of Canteras (this will be my third over 4 years and 2 vans!) :unsure:

Set of 4x brand new wheels only take offs and offering postage had been listed today - so I hit buy it now quick before they got snapped up by someone else :cool:

D8F55D8F-E19E-4FE5-82C4-13775B899FC3.jpeg

Back