For Sale Banded Steel Wheels 17” (need Refurbing) £125

17" Banded Steel Wheels, suitable for VW Transporter T6 and T5.

5 * 120 stud pattern. Wheels are marked as 950Kg loading, (I expect that is the original loading spec pre banding)
Front pair are 9.5" in width. Rear pair are 10.5" in width. (Measured outside to outside of rims, approx 1" less if measuring inside to inside). They should fit without spacers. I've put them on my T6 T30 and they clear the brakes, suspension etc no problem.

They do require a full refurb and some 'dings' on the rims flattened out. I've got photos of all of the dings I can find. No visible cracks on the rims. I took them to my local wheel centre and they told me they are fine to be fully refurbed. Recommended tyre size is 275/40/17. Narrower tyres could be fitted to give a 'stretched' look.

I purchased 6 months ago, intending to refurb and fit to my van which has the standard 16" factory fit. But plans have changed, so selling these unrefurbished.

Viewing before you buy is welcomed. No return once inspected and purchased/ collected.

Photos can be supplied on request.

£125

Last edited:
Thanks bud, but from my info Worcester Park is central London, unless I'm wrong, which I'm not very often with geography :whistle:
Hi. Worcester Park is on Surrey/ South London Border. I can probably drop them locally off that works. Did you want me to send you a block of photos of them so you can have a better look. If you send me/ DM me an email address, I'll do that.

Back