Swap my double seat for your single seat

t6 steve

T6 Pro
hi every one looking for a swop/exchange iv got a single and a double front seat from my t6 18 plate im looking for two singles think the fabric might be called simora [not to sure.if anyone can advise me on this would be help full.] these are both in very good condition. or I have another set in my t5.1 I can swop over these seats are from a 13 plate these are not covers these also are a nice pair of seats single and a folding double .no marks etc on both sets .I don't mind some cash adjustment must be from t5 onwards thanks steve

IMG_2184.JPG

IMG_2167.JPG

IMG_2112 (1).JPG

IMG_2177 (1).JPG

hi paul to be honest the seats are lot more than I wanted to pay for two singles im in no rush I just thought might be someone out there who wanted to go to a double .but thank you for getting in touch and good luck selling the seats thanks steve

hi paul to be honest the seats are lot more than I wanted to pay for two singles im in no rush I just thought might be someone out there who wanted to go to a double .but thank you for getting in touch and good luck selling the seats thanks steve
Hi mate,
Not sure there are many people looking to swap from singles to doubles. There are always doubles up for sale fairly cheap. The price of a single passenger captains chair is about double that of a double. But best of luck anyway. :thumbsup:

Hi mate,
Not sure there are many people looking to swap from singles to doubles. There are always doubles up for sale fairly cheap. The price of a single passenger captains chair is about double that of a double. But best of luck anyway. :thumbsup:
I would say a single is worth at least 3times a double.

hi thanks I don't mind paying some on top iv got to sets I can swop so any one prefers the ones out the t6 or iv got the leather type set that I ad in my t5 as still got that till I get round to selling it if any one does prefer one or the other I can swop them my end I could buy just a single passenger seat to try match the drivers seat I know my doubles not worth a lot see what happens iv got to sell the t5 and t4 to make way lol ,but thank you for message

learning al the time I thought it was id say a normal single then a captains one think mines just bog standard one as it was just a panel van I was surprised it ad AC I THOUGHT IT AD HEATED SEATS UNTILL I REASLISED IT WAS SEAT BELT BLEEPER SOON TOOK THAT OUT IV TOOK THE SEATS OUT ANYWAY AND PUT THE LEATHER LOOK ONES IN FROM MY T5 I prefer them .still trying to find my way around the forum lol il get there thanks again steve

Back