Vw t6 2019 150bhp inlet manifold removal ?

St6

VIP Member
Hi I have a vw t6 2019 2.0l 150hp and was wondering if any one has removed there inlet manifold ? As I need to remove mine

My Egr and cooler blocked so replaced it but discovered that inlet manifold has carbon up really bad as well

Reactions: mmi
Hello
I also need to replace mine.
Did you take away the front part and radiator?
I can not open the link of mmi.

Thank you!

Hi I have not removed mine yet ,its going in garage as fuel pump has to be removed to get to a bolt on inlet manifold, its going in for early cambelt and water pump so they will remove manifold at same time

Thanks for information,have you removed your inlet yet? So the fuel pump doesn’t need removing?

Removed inlet manifold today and replaced with brand new one
Quite different removing bolt behind fuel pump but all done ,like a new van old manifold blocked

Thanks for information,have you removed your inlet yet? So the fuel pump doesn’t need removing?
Hello
I have changed the inlet manifold. It was a work of 7 hours. You do not need to remove the HP fuel pump.
Please ask me if you need more information.
Greethings
Johan

Hello
I have changed the inlet manifold. It was a work of 7 hours. You do not need to remove the HP fuel pump.
Please ask me if you need more information.
Greethings
Johan
Hi I am attempting replacing my Manifold at the weekend any tips hits and short cuts that might aid me would be apricated, thanks

Hi guys. My vehicle is same as one in this thread. Think I may have to take a look at/replace mine after recieving p2015 fault code and check engine light. Doesn’t look like the easiest to access. How did you get to it. Did you gain access from top or front/service position? Has anyone else had a p2015 fault code..?

Back