T6.1 fog-light retrofit

claudeh

Hello,

On my VW T6.1 from 03/2021, I just retrofitted the front fog lighs + coding.
Unfortunately it doesn't work, and I'm getting crazy as I do not find the root cause.

Now I'm questionning :
- on which fuse are the fog lights connected ? No VW fuse diagram available :-(
- I connected the 2 cables on BNS pins 3 & 45 (refering to vendor) - can anyone confirm I used the correct ones ?

Thanks !!

hello i am writing from turkey what pins are the bcm wiring plugged into for the fog lamp for the T6.1 thank you

Yaptığınız kodlama neydi? Adaptasyon belki?

Bağlantı şeması, 40 (sol) ve 3 (sağ) (kahverengi konektör) pinlerini önerir.

Yaptığınız kodlama neydi? Adaptasyon belki?

Bağlantı şeması, 40 (sol) ve 3 (sağ) (kahverengi konektör) pinlerini

What was the coding you did? Adaptation perhaps?

The wiring diagram suggests pins 40 (left) and 3 (right) (brown connector).
hello Wiring diagram, you said 40 (left) and 3 (right) Which pin will go from switch to bcm?

hello i am writing from turkey what pins are the bcm wiring plugged into for the fog lamp for the T6.1 thank you

hello Wiring diagram, you said 40 (left) and 3 (right) Which pin will go from switch to bcm?
I would expect there is only one free pin in the switch. If it's pin 9 - it connects to BCM pin 47.
Could you please post a picture of the switch connector.

I would expect there is only one free pin in the switch. If it's pin 9 - it connects to BCM pin 47.
Could you please post a picture of the switch connector.
yes 9 pin is next to us 47 Virgo pin is not on the side

6D2BDF66-97F5-4385-916D-F8EFBC6C76A3.jpeg

865BCCF3-A7BD-4E27-8ED2-64B028B077ED.jpeg

Please post Full Scan report so we can see how the van is configured.
There seem to several different BCMs in T6.1 depending on how van is equipped. There are at least two main variants: 2Q0 937 090 and 2Q5 937 090. Which makes me wonder what are the differences between variants...:unsure:

Minibüsün nasıl yapılandırıldığını görebilmemiz için lütfen Tam Tarama raporu gönderin.
Minibüsün nasıl donatıldığına bağlı olarak T6.1'de birkaç farklı BCM var gibi görünüyor. En az iki ana varyant var: 2Q0 937 090 ve 2Q5 937 090. Bu da beni farklı varyantların ne olduğunu merak ediyor...

EA62E0A4-C5FE-45B7-8D53-35C843FA48CE.jpeg

Back