VW Scirocco

Nice, Id had 2 of these and tempted to get another. 2.0tsi though for me, great all rounder and work really well with a map.

They just need lowered about 35mm and they look sooooo much better.

Im on the look out for a light grey with the tan interior 2l tsi manual, not picky haha.

Had one for a while on lease, part of the deal included tyres, when one tyres was punctured, they replaced a single tyre, unfortunately not the same brand, after that the handling was terrible. On reflection I should have replaced a pair myself, but when it handled well was a fantastic car to drive, and yea was also had a viper green one.

I also leased one for 2 years the 184 bhp r line 2.0 diesel had everything in it spec wise! I feel I didn’t really appreciate it at the time as car before was a golf r and felt a bit of a downgrade but in hindsight it was a great car and have found myself looking at them again! Also maybe thinking they could be a future classic

Picked this R up recently. Sold my 996 as it was never really getting used due to family stuff so decided to get something a little rarer but that I could fit dogs and kids in the back. Decent car to start with so only going to lower it and some wheels for now. Quick enough for a little fun at the moment.

20230921_110537.thumb.jpg.557b0c62818d89cf22fe209eb69082a5.jpg

Back