For Sale VW Polo/T6 MFSW Inc airbag

Markyppp

T6 Pro
Hi all I'm selling the steering wheel due to not having time to fit it. Great condition wheel, with all required buttons for standard cruise, and not radar.
Based in Grimsby, but willing to post and/ or can get it to Leeds Almost daily.

not sure on value but I'll go with £275 Ono.

Cheers ,
MarkIMG_20210813_140933.jpgIMG_20210813_140947.jpgIMG_20210813_140959.jpg

Its not a T6 steering wheel so prob doesnt help !

Are you 100% sure the buttons will work with a T6 ?

Yeah, there are plenty of threads on here with people swapping them over... It's where I got my idea of changing it from!

There are plenty of threads on people buying wheels that dont work on a T6, thats not a T6 wheel

Have you tried the buttons on a T6 ?

I haven't tried this wheel in my T6 no as I dont have time, I did purchase the wheel on recommendation from this forum that this particular wheel will work, because it doesn't have ACC and would work like for like with a highline and /or would work with a van with cruise, with minor mods to the wiring loom to take the cruise from the stalk to the buttons

Polo 6R will work with T6 and Amarok but they are only £175 new from Germany so i would say this is worth £150 looking on ebay etc, buttons are easy to swap too, i fitted one on mine if you have a look i posted a how to with Golf wheel (buttons from Golf wont work on T6,) it appears T6.1 is newer architecture more like golf but mine came with flat bottomed wheel so didn't need to fiddle

GLWS

Back